Thread: Who has nice editing skillz

Default Who has nice editing skillz

So all the pics i have seem to have taken with my car are blurry, i went out in the snow today to capture some more, but is there anyway to make them look better than what they are? i dont have any software for it minus what ever comes on windows vista ha, i got quite a few pics so if someone could help id shot them a email with them, thanks guys

firelizard Guest

What's wrong with them? You could just improve your photography with a few tips I'm sure.

Teach a man to fish etc...

go to:

http://pixlr.com/editor/

basically an online photoshop.

also, download picasa from google. Its a decent photo editor for basic fixes and effects.
    SLAMMED GARAGE
    slammedgarage@hotmail.com

well i do not have an actual camera...theres the first one, but the droid does have a 5mp camera its seems like its better at capturing video but ill post a pic to show u maybe its just the resolution since its a phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Petis View Post
    go to:

http://pixlr.com/editor/

basically an online photoshop.

also, download picasa from google. Its a decent photo editor for basic fixes and effects.
    is it a pain to learn to use or kinda just start messing with it and learn?

Download Gimp, its free photoshop, all the same features, just free.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Quote Originally Posted by Kielan View Post
    Download Gimp, its free photoshop, all the same features, just free.
    i do have that..but i really do not know how to use it? i dont quite get the concept on how u can change the percent for certain things but they dont seem to show up for me? the only ones i get to work is the sharpen, and blur.. lol

Somethings aren't as noticeable as others, read up on what various things do, do random tutorials you find on the web, just mess around with the software, eventually it will all start to click.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

yeah just google photo editing. i basicly just adjust things at random in photoshop. Play with curves,Hue, Brightness,Contrast.Noise for instance.

I fucking **** Gimp. Way easier to just use pixlr
    SLAMMED GARAGE
    slammedgarage@hotmail.com

or get a real editing program

Quote Originally Posted by benz88 View Post
    yeah just google photo editing. i basicly just adjust things at random in photoshop. Play with curves,Hue, Brightness,Contrast.Noise for instance.
    that was gunna be my next question, what do u edit when editing a picture? haha

Quote Originally Posted by benz88 View Post
    or get a real editing program
    no money for that, saving for rims and coilsovers ha

Quote Originally Posted by boboridesbmx View Post
    so pretty much this is what i came out with... hahah

firelizard Guest

You're starting at the wrong end.

First of all, no photo editing is going to completely solve the fact that you're using an inherently terrible camera. Even a cheap (not garbage, but inexpensive) point and shoot ought to be better than any cell-phone cam. But knowing how to get the most out of whatever device you're using is even more important. (that's why vintage cameras and methods are still so popular)

The best solution for fixing blurry pictures is working on how to properly focus on things. The best solution for over/under-exposed photos is learning how to properly use camera settings.

Don't rely on editing programs to replace good photography.
    Last edited by firelizard; 12-04-2010 at 07:09 PM.

Vegas13 Guest

bo just let me know when you wanna do pics faggot and ill take and edit them

Quote Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
    You're starting at the wrong end.

First of all, no photo editing is going to completely solve the fact that you're using an inherently terrible camera. Even a cheap (not garbage, but inexpensive) point and shoot ought to be better than any cell-phone cam. But knowing how to get the most out of whatever device you're using is even more important. (that's why vintage cameras and methods are still so popular)

The best solution for fixing blurry pictures is working on how to properly focus on things. The best solution for over/under-exposed photos is learning how to properly use camera settings.

Don't rely on editing programs to replace good photography.
    well im hoping tht on christmas morning i find a nice camera under the tree...been wanting one. ha
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas13 View Post
    bo just let me know when you wanna do pics faggot and ill take and edit them
    DUDE! sunday...nest sunday we are hitting up every spot! all the way from hammond to kankakee! we may not do it all in one day...kankakee is a good 1hr 20min from you im thinkn to make it to the EXACT spot where those trees are but for winter it is a priceless spot and prob not even driven on so its gunna be a UBER clean spot to shoot! we just gott make sure ur ass dont get stuck!