Who has nice editing skillz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has nice editing skillz

So all the pics i have seem to have taken with my car are blurry, i went out in the snow today to capture some more, but is there anyway to make them look better than what they are? i dont have any software for it minus what ever comes on windows vista ha, i got quite a few pics so if someone could help id shot them a email with them, thanks guys

What's wrong with them? You could just improve your photography with a few tips I'm sure.

Teach a man to fish etc...

Comment

go to:

Free online photoshop from Pixlr. Whether you're a beginner or professional, we have a variety of images editing tools to meet your needs. Try it now!

basically an online photoshop.

also, download picasa from google. Its a decent photo editor for basic fixes and effects.
      SLAMMED GARAGE
      slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

well i do not have an actual camera...theres the first one, but the droid does have a 5mp camera its seems like its better at capturing video but ill post a pic to show u maybe its just the resolution since its a phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Petis View Post
          go to:

Free online photoshop from Pixlr. Whether you're a beginner or professional, we have a variety of images editing tools to meet your needs. Try it now!

basically an online photoshop.

also, download picasa from google. Its a decent photo editor for basic fixes and effects.
          is it a pain to learn to use or kinda just start messing with it and learn?

Comment

Download Gimp, its free photoshop, all the same features, just free.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Download Gimp, its free photoshop, all the same features, just free.
                i do have that..but i really do not know how to use it? i dont quite get the concept on how u can change the percent for certain things but they dont seem to show up for me? the only ones i get to work is the sharpen, and blur.. lol

Comment

Somethings aren't as noticeable as others, read up on what various things do, do random tutorials you find on the web, just mess around with the software, eventually it will all start to click.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

yeah just google photo editing. i basicly just adjust things at random in photoshop. Play with curves,Hue, Brightness,Contrast.Noise for instance.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

I fucking **** Gimp. Way easier to just use pixlr
                      SLAMMED GARAGE
                      slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

or get a real editing program
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                          yeah just google photo editing. i basicly just adjust things at random in photoshop. Play with curves,Hue, Brightness,Contrast.Noise for instance.
                          that was gunna be my next question, what do u edit when editing a picture? haha

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                            or get a real editing program
                            no money for that, saving for rims and coilsovers ha

Comment

Originally posted by boboridesbmx View Post
                              so pretty much this is what i came out with... hahah

Comment

Working...
                              X