Jaguar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaguar Scene appreciation:

XJ XJ6 / XJR6 ( X300 ) - J-complete? - Has anyone seen this? It's a amazing body kit to the x-300 http://seductioninc.wordpress.com/2009/08/12/j-complete-jaguar-x300/

I love it!
    My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

j-complete wins!

flickr

Comment

thread wins

Comment

Originally posted by exexpat View Post
          I feel the same way about BMW's oddly (except I don't really like them unmodified either). My wife worked at BMW's corporate offices in Melbourne, Australia when I met her and she knew I was a car guy and kept trying to impress me with BMW stuff - it just didn't work. In my head, they are about in the same class as Opel cars. Otherwise I like basically something from any non-American carmaker.
          Oh come on. Serious? That's some rough shit.

BTW: I just LOVE your jag. and most of the others in this thread.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Those are all 5x120, so they are easy. The BMW wheel world (among others) is your oyster. Would be cool if someone on here with a BMW (I've heard there are a few) was to fit an OEM RWD Jaguar wheel to their car. [/hint, hint]
            My dad used to rock XJR wheels on our old e32 740il. Also my buddy Arthur rocks Type R jag wheels on his Lincoln LS
            Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            thread wins

Comment

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
              Oh come on. Serious? That's some rough shit.
              BTW: I just LOVE your jag. and most of the others in this thread.
              Thanks! After some introspection, I've figured out why I dislike BMWs in general (I like E30 M3's though for some reason). I was the victim of elitist banter from my brother and many others as I grew up with VAG cars and I've seen so many people with attitudes like BreakMyWallet over the years of showing cars and competing in IASCA car stereo competitions. Now my wife (who worked for BMW Corp) will see anyone with an E34/E36 or newer BMW and say things like "wow, they must have a lot of money" and as many times as I say if I sold her Eurovan (worth maybe $22k or so now) I could buy her a half dozen used E34s, it doesn't register with her. Again, I respect them and they are great performing cars, look nice on paper and I love any clean car regardless of make. Edit: Opels I've just personally always found ugly, like most modern Pontiacs, American Generals or most American and Korean cars from the 1980s and early 1990s. Plus Opel is the arch enemy or VW among German enthusiasts - aka what I grew up with.

Off my introspection soapbox and back on topic - anyone care to photoshop these two? I love them even at monster truck height:

Last edited by exexpat; 12-09-2010, 08:37 PM.

Comment

that XJ looks pretty nice, but also looks stock.

that XK, fucking yuk, whats up with the STRUT grill and everything being color matched.

I agree about BMW, anything post Bangle era is meh to me too. I never had the desire to own one. But then again back when I was a VW boy I never taught I'de own a Benz either (I was hardcore anti-automatic, now I love my slushbox). As for Ople, going up in the 90s, the 70s style Manta's and Ascona's where one of my favorites and the Calibra was my dream car till I jumped ship to VW and worshipped the corrado.

The 70s opel are some of the most beaurifull european cars to me.

Comment

Hey fellas. Even though I have always loved Jags (got it from my pops) Classics in paticular. I currently don't own any of my own. poking around craigslist I came across these two.

If I werent buying a house right now and I'd jump on one of these. Both are interesting the 78 with a corvette engine and that the 75 I dont have to smog anymore.

Anyhow figured someone here could give these a good home. sadly I cant right now.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
                  Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

anyone care to photoshop these two? I love them even at monster truck height:
                    I suck at photoshop, but this thing stock and lowered is hot:

Comment

Don't think this has been posted, saw it on Facebook this morning

Comment

I suck at photoshop, but this thing stock and lowered is hot:
                        i'll tell my dad he lowers his
                        lol
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                          Don't think this has been posted, saw it on Facebook this morning

Always wanted to do an XJ40. That looks mega

Comment

My friend has a totally standard XJ40 in mint condition, just trying to tell him it needs dumping. The roofline at standard height is still lower than my lowered E46

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post

is this the same one as before but ps'd? specs on wheels!!!

another
                              Specifically, mafia car
                              Dacia Logan - Slammed

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                                this is awesome, and cheap to build yourself.. besides maint. anyone know more info on whose car this is? if the wheels just bolt on?

Also, on the black xj w RS's thats sitting 4x4 status, anyone know more info on wheel specs? offset?

that would look so tits w just a drop/air.. let me know! Soon selling my s2k and looking for next project.
                                Info here - UK forum but US based car.

http://retrorides.proboards.com/inde...d=84109&page=1

Also check this out

from here

http://www.patsetypes.co.uk/Current.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X