Jaguar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need to come lower

Last edited by ellingz1; 11-28-2010, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by exexpat View Post
      this

one sweet e-type

sickest jag ever made those e's
      another e-type

Last edited by P78; 11-28-2010, 08:22 AM.
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by ellingz1 View Post
        need to come lower
        that's what she said? just kidding :P

btw, does anybody know of any coilover kit for x308 XJ that's not by j-complete? their site mentions (although the google translator may have butchered it) that their coilover system is height adjustable by cutting the spring. huh. the pricing is also insane -- it's something like $6300 USD. fml.

arden only makes lowering springs for the car, so that's out.

any thoughts, guys?

Comment

Originally posted by cheez80 View Post
          that's what she said? just kidding :P

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

sawblades have officially been on every car on the planet

this is awesome, and cheap to build yourself.. besides maint. anyone know more info on whose car this is? if the wheels just bolt on?

Also, on the black xj w RS's thats sitting 4x4 status, anyone know more info on wheel specs? offset?

that would look so tits w just a drop/air.. let me know! Soon selling my s2k and looking for next project.
            91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
            ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
              this is awesome, and cheap to build yourself.. besides maint. anyone know more info on whose car this is? if the wheels just bolt on?

Also, on the black xj w RS's thats sitting 4x4 status, anyone know more info on wheel specs? offset?

that would look so tits w just a drop/air.. let me know! Soon selling my s2k and looking for next project.
              Those are all 5x120, so they are easy. The BMW wheel world (among others) is your oyster. Would be cool if someone on here with a BMW (I've heard there are a few) was to fit an OEM RWD Jaguar wheel to their car. [/hint, hint]
              My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

what are offsets on xj wheels? what offset would be flush?
                91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com

Comment

is this the same one as before but ps'd? specs on wheels!!!

another

www.RenownUSA.com

Comment

Originally posted by exexpat View Post
                    Those are all 5x120, so they are easy. The BMW wheel world (among others) is your oyster. Would be cool if someone on here with a BMW (I've heard there are a few) was to fit an OEM RWD Jaguar wheel to their car. [/hint, hint]
                    It will happen. Soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                      It will happen. Soon.
                      4 rears from a staggered set please?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                        Dear god. I need a Jag.
                        Amen to that. Lets get a StanceWorks group buy going......
                        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

oops I did it again!

this one is just for the lolz

Jeremy, I'm pretty sure you're cheating and just started this thread so that people like myself would post pictures of your car and talk about how awesome it is and how its the only Jaguar anyone would want. Congratulations... you sir, have won the game.

-John

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

your Jag makes me want a XJR again, Pat. looks great, especially on these > http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...4011_large.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post

Jeremy, I'm pretty sure you're cheating and just started this thread so that people like myself would post pictures of your car and talk about how awesome it is and how its the only Jaguar anyone would want. Congratulations... you sir, have won the game.

-John
                              Hi John. Yes, my daughter is so gangsta! She needs to be doing that in front of chrome dubs or a murdered-out car though.

I didn't open the thread for self-gain. I do things to help enlighten people. I think my next trick may be a Holden, since I need to keep digging deeper into obscurity with potential.

Edit: Doh, it's been done: http://www.canibeat.com/2010/06/blacklist-ed/
                              Last edited by exexpat; 12-09-2010, 12:35 AM.

Comment

I've got a '59 Mk II project that is a long ways away from completion...
                                Actually its on hold right now lol... no engine, basically needs a rotisserie resto, etc.
                                I don't think it will ever get the stance treatment though

- Garrett

@mtm_garrett on Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X