The "Most OVER-rated wheel thread"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Okin View Post
    Mitto's are in the eyes of the beholder. I have their 2 piece design. I'm not a fan of the second generation, nor of the solid ones. Which Mitto's are you referring to?
    second generation?
    You got the miro II, imo miro I are way more attractive.

Miro 1

Miro2
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

I like mito1's, wouldn't really consider them over rated though...not much "hype" imo. Not a huge fan of the mito II though...
      If you want to talk over rated oz....futura.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
        second generation?

Miro 1

Miro2

Mito.

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
          Mito.
          haha, i need to slap myself on the face. As i was typing miro, i thought it sounded off. Did not think about mito, even tho i was looking at felgen-garage description of the wheels, that clearly stated OZ mito.
          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
            second generation?
            At first I felt the same way, actually, I like the hiden bolts the best, like the schmidt/ah car design replicas, but now that I own the II, it has grown on me to the point where I actually prefer them over the I. IMO, the 3 piece look too similar to the futuras or any other sandwich type 3 piece and makes the 2 piece ones look a bit unique. Kinda how I prefere the standard LM over the reverse mount, even tho the reverse mount yields more dish. Now, if BBS of America sold the 19x11 LM (5x112)in the US like they do in Europe and elsewhere) it would offer best of both world, slim mounting pad, big dish and standard mount, it would be my dream wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
              Come on. Most hondas now rock CCW's. That right there means thier a bandwagon and over rated wheel
              This is the dumbest reasoning I've ever seen, stfu. Also, CCW is a wheel company, so saying CCW is overrated is like saying BBS or HRE is overrated. Each company makes different wheel models, saying the entire company is overrated is absolutely retarded.

CCWs may be played but they sure aren't overrated. 3 piece, fully custom specs, light weight, and a good price. Really overrated

/rant

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                this is the dumbest reasoning i've ever seen, stfu. Also, ccw is a wheel company, so saying ccw is overrated is like saying bbs or hre is overrated. Each company makes different wheel models, saying the entire company is overrated is absolutely retarded.

Ccws may be played but they sure aren't overrated. 3 piece, fully custom specs, light weight, and a good price. Really overrated

/rant
                wtf do you know you have fake ass ccws
                Flickr

Comment

This thread. It's not very good.

Comment

Worrying about wheels being "played out" or "too common" is like all the highschool girls worrying about wearing the same prom dress as another girl at school. It's silly.

If a wheel look sick, it looks sick. Who cares how many people run the same wheel? They're still awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by d.tek View Post
                      wtf do you know you have fake ass ccws
                      So? He's still right.

Comment

So? He's still right.
                        He wasn't being serious...

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                        Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

this thread sucks...

played and overrated are not the same thing!!!!!

ccws are not overated.. like everyone has said

and work equips are not overrated.... especially with step lips.

Comment

So? He's still right.
                            nope he's an idiot my CCWS are played and overrated.
                            Flickr

Comment

RSs with .5 inch lips all around in my mind, nothing against people who rock them, they just don't do much for me. On the the other hand, with a huge lip they turn into something completely different
                              "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

Originally posted by Eric M View Post
                                RSs with .5 inch lips all around in my mind, nothing against people who rock them, they just don't do much for me. On the the other hand, with a huge lip they turn into something completely different
                                I'll agree with that. A lot of set of BBS RS are given props just for being BBS RS.. even if they're weak sauce. But I think that would come down to the individual sets.. the RS itself was an excellent wheel design

Comment

Working...
                                X