So I guess they dont approve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this comment best:
    build your car based around a taste you have not what others tell you is nice cause that really does look not good at all.
    lol a little contradictive huh?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

God damn that comment was written by an absolute retard. I have a hard time reading it.

Comment

Its just words put together to look something like a sentence that doesn't flow well at all since this person probably didn't do very well in school and probably just spent all his free time blazing and drinking but not studying like he should have been doing so he could get into a good college and futher his education so he could get a good job making good money.

Comment

-Jay

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
            Its just words put together to look something like a sentence that doesn't flow well at all since this person probably didn't do very well in school and probably just spent all his free time blazing and drinking but not studying like he should have been doing so he could get into a good college and futher his education so he could get a good job making good money.
            Run on.

Comment

http://www.floridastreetscene.net/sh...0&postcount=44

That guy should be forced to pass a 3rd grade spelling test before he is allowed to post again.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                I can't wait until everyone gets over the "us versus them" attitude.

Wouldn't count on it any time soon.

I like em dropped.

Comment

I'm just glad we have SW as a safe haven from all the douches out there.
                  I can honestly say that of all the forums I use, or have used in the past, this is the most openminded one.
                  If there's something I don't like I'll either not post, or just point out the things I did like about it. If I do post in a negative way it's never anything worse than "not to my taste" or something like this.

What I guess I'm trying to say is that I just don't understand why these idiots waste their time with throwing shit at others. Or is there some kind of status in being an asshole that I am not aware of?
                  |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

I'm also tired of that everything has to be a racecar attitude. If it didnt give me .002 sec at the track its retarded.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

I used to be, and I still am into the whole trackday thing. Just don't have a suitable car for it at the moment.
                      But unless the car is purely a trackday animal the idea of chasing down .01 of second with performance parts is stupid. Anyone that has ever gone to a track and driven knows that driver improvement is what counts, not that you have a ram-air system to replace the regular filter system. Power isn't the main thing either. Well setup suspension, brakes and good tires is the main thing.
                      |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        Run on.
                        Among other things. I think everything was wrong with that sentence. I was making a point...haha.

Comment

plus his entire statement was a contradiction, dont do what other people like, do what you like, but we dont like it so dont do that.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            Some people just dont get it.
                            This.
                            -Brandon
                            E46 No More..
                            Her Concise History:
                            http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

I am a new member at that site and I approve.

I even posted my approval

Comment

Based on the thread I just started over there, its apparent they are not a fan of me either.

Comment

Working...
                                X