• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm yeah im still tossed up between them
    //// www.loweredclass.com \\\\

Comment

Originally posted by Doc View Post
      i used UAS along with Russel fittings and stainless braided lines ... love it and havent had any problems ...

Man, that's the neatest install i've ever seen. Top marks.

Comment

thanks for the complement ...
        thats exactly what i was going for ... i could have gone a step further to hide more stuff but i liked the layout that is shown

Comment

Originally posted by Amoney47 View Post
          350z
          Hey just bought a KSport Airtech for my 350z. Suppose to be a nice kit. I heard good things about it.

Comment

i got a G35 coupe with UAS

im running UAS bags over Tokico D-specs. 2- Vair 444 comp, Dakota digi gauge and 7 switch since its smaller and looks better than the 9 switch. also went with a asco manifold to minimize leaking issues in the future. couldnt be happier.

i have 16 way adjustability with the d-specs and they ride perfect.

DEF UAS in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by killervq35hr View Post
              Hey just bought a KSport Airtech for my 350z. Suppose to be a nice kit. I heard good things about it.
              me as well im ordering mine like in 2 hours

Comment

i know a vender for ksport on another site and other ppl who said ksport airride is horrible for the money.

Comment

I just don't understand why, with it almost being 2011, and Air technology excelling as fast as it is, you guys are still considering switches.

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                    I just don't understand why, with it almost being 2011, and Air technology excelling as fast as it is, you guys are still considering switches.
                    keeps cost down for ppl not wanting to spend big $$ e-controllers, and its easier to lift each corner, s-s, f-r when u wanna show it off.. etc.

each has its pros and cons tho. i personally like switches better vs e-controllers. i do have a digital gauge tho

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                      i agree but its not for everyone, i even like analog guages.

analog guages and electric valves on a switchbox is just where it is for me for older cars

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by NJzFinestG View Post
                        i know a vender for ksport on another site and other ppl who said ksport airride is horrible for the money.
                        I got sponsored by them so im not spending to much.

Comment

I would take airrunner over UAS. UAS usually has fitment issues.

I haven't worked with Ksport bags and I really haven't heard anything yet.

How did you get sponsored by them?

Comment

Originally posted by 4DGS View Post
                            I would take airrunner over UAS. UAS usually has fitment issues.
                            what kind of fitment issues? my uas didnt have any at all. u can do more and upgrade parts easier than air runner. also for the price air runner really isnt worth it when uas is just as good for alot cheaper.

Comment

Bag fitment, the G coupe I did was fine but I had issues with every single LX platform I ever worked on and any VW kit never seemed to work.

They are a decent company for picking what you do and do not want but I'd take air runner if I were to bag my car. (if I didn't just do it all custom)

Comment

you can also use uas bags and get a good set of coils and youll b set. wut im doing full adjustment but not at the price of airrunner

Comment

Working...
                                X