Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What is your favourite wheel and why?

Borbet Type B. Always loved the look of the mesh design on these wheels. I foolishly sold my last set some time ago and regret it.

OZ Futura.

Always was and always will be. I've owned 4 sets now and have refinished a handful of others.

Some of the ones I've owned or currently own:

Current setup: (18" centers stepped to 19")

3. Default

Hayashi Street CR type in centre lock

mmm

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHswift View Post
    OZ Futura.

Always was and always will be. I've owned 4 sets now and have refinished a handful of others.

Some of the ones I've owned or currently own:

Current setup: (18" centers stepped to 19")

hard to beat Futuras

5. Default

Love those futuras. Stern face 2/2d have been my dream wheel for so long, i finally had to build a set.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Allen View Post
    Recently I purchase a new set of wheels for my truck from https://truckwheeloutlet.com/ my experience overall was excellent. Would recommend everyone to buy wheels from this site.

lol smh

Bant

my favorites are:

1. Carving Stark III
    2. BBS RS
    3. Autostrada Modena's

My favorite wheels at the moment are the original Desmond Regamasters, 17x10. So simple and stylish with the 1pc step lips.

OEM E46 M3 19" wheels are my favorite. They just give the car a serious look.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sneaker Whore View Post
    Love those futuras. Stern face 2/2d have been my dream wheel for so long, i finally had to build a set.
    Seen a set of those Futuras Stern face wheels on my buddy's uncle's Audi. I was helping a buddy installing the headache rack and truxedo tonneau covers on his truck when his uncle arrive. I really dig those wheels.

I love Weds Kranze Bazreias, and Work VS-XX's would probably be my top two. The more absurdly deep the lip, the better.

The Bazreia's just have such a high class, VIP look to them, but can compliment so many different types of cars. The VS-XX's kind of were the wheel that really looked good when people started doing polished lips with color matched faces.

I just love the old school Mag Style I would have to go with Brock B4’s (should of never) sold them! I did manage to find two set of Brock B2’s ones for sale but even though I’m a member Admin won’t let me post threads....but visitors can? Go figure. I also am about done refinishing a set of RH ZW4’s just need them clear coated and there done. 073C2A47-0759-49C0-A4D1-A3ACAA7EB582.jpg

Countach wheels. Rears are 2" taller than wide.

lamborfuckinghini

Wow forgot those there there the real deal!!!

I have to explain why?

Campagnolo LP400S Countach wheels.98c85926d454115397b7c123332f9de0ee200d93.jpg