No announcement yet.

What is your favourite wheel and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borbet Type B. Always loved the look of the mesh design on these wheels. I foolishly sold my last set some time ago and regret it.

Comment

• OZ Futura.

Always was and always will be. I've owned 4 sets now and have refinished a handful of others.

Some of the ones I've owned or currently own:

Current setup: (18" centers stepped to 19")

Comment

• Hayashi Street CR type in centre lock

mmm

Comment

• Originally posted by DUTCHswift View Post
          OZ Futura.

Always was and always will be. I've owned 4 sets now and have refinished a handful of others.

Some of the ones I've owned or currently own:

Current setup: (18" centers stepped to 19")

hard to beat Futuras

Comment

• Love those futuras. Stern face 2/2d have been my dream wheel for so long, i finally had to build a set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Allen
              Recently I purchase a new set of wheels for my truck from https://truckwheeloutlet.com/ my experience overall was excellent. Would recommend everyone to buy wheels from this site.

lol smh

Comment

• Bant

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• my favorites are:

1. Carving Stark III
                  2. BBS RS
                  3. Autostrada Modena's

https://drivingpress.com/
                  Last edited by Chrismp; 11-13-2019, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• My favorite wheels at the moment are the original Desmond Regamasters, 17x10. So simple and stylish with the 1pc step lips.

Comment

• OEM E46 M3 19" wheels are my favorite. They just give the car a serious look.

Comment

• I love Weds Kranze Bazreias, and Work VS-XX's would probably be my top two. The more absurdly deep the lip, the better.

The Bazreia's just have such a high class, VIP look to them, but can compliment so many different types of cars. The VS-XX's kind of were the wheel that really looked good when people started doing polished lips with color matched faces.

Comment

• I just love the old school Mag Style I would have to go with Brock B4’s (should of never) sold them! I did manage to find two set of Brock B2’s ones for sale but even though I’m a member Admin won’t let me post threads....but visitors can? Go figure. I also am about done refinishing a set of RH ZW4’s just need them clear coated and there done. 073C2A47-0759-49C0-A4D1-A3ACAA7EB582.jpg

Comment

• Countach wheels. Rears are 2" taller than wide.

Comment

• Wow forgot those there there the real deal!!!

Comment

• I have to explain why?

Comment

Working...
                                X