X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a good idea ! Let us know how it goes

Comment

I dont think there is any worry of the uk disapointing tbh

Ukstance site is an absolute joke. its jsut a chav modified site re-branded. I kno the guy who runs it and hes a grade A tool. Non of them know about how to stance a car!

Cant wait for Hellaflush

Edition38 imo is hands down the best site for stanced cars, good non vag section too

Comment

Hahaha, I've had numerous posts removed from there, and topics closed. Now I think they are boycotting my threads. Only active for like 2 weeks. I tried to tell them stanced cars need to be low, but they won't listen. They found out about the meet happening next month though. Dread to think what is going to arrive. 'Matt black Corsa B' was one guys car - look forward to that..... I do enjoy the feeling of having one of the only 'stanced' cars on there though lol

Never been on E38 being a BMW person, rather just see this area expand here. Much prefer this forum to most I am on now.
        Last edited by Jorge; 01-27-2011, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Yeh mate, ive been banned long time ago haha!

I just continue to bait them over facebook!

Have a look at edition mate, there is a few nice bms on there atm. Also great for classifieds, wheels etc

Comment

I must admit, you'd probably be a fool to not check out E38, the classifieds on there is by far the best in the UK, and it has expanded and accepts a lot more than just VW boys now tbf.
            Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

I do check out the classifieds if I am looking for anything new, but its just another forum I'll get sucked into and waste my life on lol

Comment

Too True.

Comment

Any ideas when they start sorting out stuff for stands etc, it is only 5 months away :P

Comment

Nah I keep checking the FB page and it just keeps saying 'Soon'

Comment

Is the airfied easy to get to from London?

Comment

Minuki, you'll be best off getting the train down to where some convoys are leaving / someones home - and hitching a lift there?

Comment

That sounds like an idea. Where is eveyone leaving from?

Comment

A few of us have been taking the piss out of UK Stance. As I said in another thread, all the McDonalds carpark crew are starting to hear these "New" words. E.G They keep saying my car is "Euro innit" because it's lowered apparently that's euro.

Now FastCar has run a few mags using the word "Scene" and "Stance" they all think they can do that too. Pisses me off tbh. I like FastCar and know at least one of the guys from the mag but I just wish chavs would stop buying it.

Comment

Hahaha, UKstance have blocked my user account with no reasoning to me for bad mouthing them on this forum I think. Bunch of jokes. I changed my sig to 'the only Stanced Car on UKstance' and that was removed too.

I like FastCar too, I like how they are trying to progress with new trends rather than stick it out for McDonalds finests.

I got 2 chavs asking me on Sunday 'is that one of them drift cars blud?' 'No' 'thought it was cuza the yellow wheels'

Comment

Fast Car does my head in. I know they have to appeal to everyone, but most of the cars they feature nowadays are boring as fuck or 'stanced' when it clearly isnt. And then the so called 'show cars' which nowadays are just a respray and shiny wheels. All youve got to do is look at a mag like PVW or even PBMW are getting there, and the standard of modified cars is mind blowing, every single issue has something fresh or new.

Comment

Working...
                                X