Hellaflush uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't want too many Scots......ha ha

Why don't we sort some thing for January? We need to find somewhere central to all of us, so if your up for a meet, add your name to this list (just copy and re post it) along with your location. When we get enough takers I can sort out a location, maybe go for some food etc, bit of banter!

So, the list :

1:Laz5758 - Huddersfield
    2:
    3:
    4:

Just realised this is in the wrong section - Fail. I shall re-post in the correct bit!
    SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

Does anyone know if there'll be a stanceworks UK stand at this?? If not then maybe something should be organised so we can get some publicity. If there is one. where do we sign up for it??

Comment

I like the sound of that
        Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

We go by at least 10 cars, there will be a normal infos web page?

Comment

WOOP finally some uk hellaflush fun

Comment

I joined up to the UKstance.com forums, went into readers rides bit, 100+ cars on there, i saw 1 with the rims outside the arch, it sucked!

Comment

Originally posted by chris_newcoololdschool View Post
                I joined up to the UKstance.com forums, went into readers rides bit, 100+ cars on there, i saw 1 with the rims outside the arch, it sucked!

i can totally agree with this.. i have seen maybe 3 or 4 in my time..

yet since joining hampshirejapcars.co.uk have got a few of the members on there more into hellaflush and stance and there are some pretty awesome rides there now

Comment

there was one with poke, and a couple that definatly had potential to be hellaflush, just wasnt executed, but the majority was sooo poor.

Comment

Don't be so worried about what everyone else is doing just keep your own shit in check , then the rest of the UK will catch up in a few years time as usual

Comment

****** Gon' **** :P

Comment

Whenever the info gets released for this, we gonna sort out a SW stand yeh?

Comment

get it right, were gonna sort out a SW:UK stand :P But yeah sounds like a plan. Was gonna mention it at the Feb meet but i can get us stickers made, with a StanceWorks UK design for all of us on the cheap

Comment

Stickers would be great, Chris. I'm all in for contributing to the scene, but the shipping prices for a few stickers is ridiculous. It might be an idea to contact Mike, to see if he's cool with it.

Comment

Good shout there, ill come up with a couple of possible designs and stick em up one here, and once everyones chosen the best one ill mail mike and check he's cool with it

Comment

100% im in on this
                                -SW|UK-
                                Education - Knowledge - Power
                                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Working...
                                X