Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zic View Post
    Well, bosozku is stupid.
    This. x8234769027486729034576289347629034768290437689274 38692073498627034678204376
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yall need to calm the fuck down and keep this shit on topic.

Bosozoku is the best. Shit has more history then you will ever know.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

It looks like trash Daniel...

And back on topic. As long as tire pressures are kept in check, and (if you run camber) you make sure wear is even, you'll be fine.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You guys are trippin, Boso is absolutely awesome. Do I like the cars, not really but its an entire culture of devotion and I respect the fuck out of that.

Just like greasers in the US, its awesome and I wish I had gotten into it at a younger age but now I would just be a poser.

Comment

100% with Sean on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              What would you consider "within reason"?
              a tire that's contact patch is less then half the width of the rim haha.

that 225/12" combo is dumb. I'd do a 255 or 265 minimum

As for tire pressure.

my tires are rated at max35psi, thier at 55psi right now.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                You guys are trippin, Boso is absolutely awesome. Do I like the cars, not really but its an entire culture of devotion and I respect the fuck out of that.

Just like greasers in the US, its awesome and I wish I had gotten into it at a younger age but now I would just be a poser.
                Oh I just **** the cars, the culture they have is amazing, if that's what I came across as, my bad.
                Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                100% with Sean on this one!
                Kiss ass.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Dont make me slap you..

Comment

Do it... You won't.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That 225 never actually seated... Just sayin.

stetched tires arent a problem...Ive ran 195 45's on 9.5's for years with out a single issue ever... never one single problem. I think in the like 6 years ive been into this stuff I saw one dude who blamed it on the stretch when in reality his car smashed a bump and shot his fender into the sidewall ripping it up.
                      Masters.

Comment

Never have had a problem.

My only worries is curbs and speedbumps...but thats not the tires fault..
                        2012 MkVi GLi / Candyweiss / FK / VMR / APR
                        1980 Mk1 Rabbit /ManillaGreen / Euro'd / BBS
                        1972 Standard / PastelWeiss / AirKewld / Rust / In Progress

Comment

never any problems for me or all the drift cars i work on/ friends own. and boso style anything is awesome, i love the bikes myself
                          *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
                          blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

some of you may be too young to remember this, but remember the neutrinos from the ninja turtles? they drove a flying bozo car. that dude with the hair has the same style as this character.

Last edited by NegativeCamber; 11-07-2010, 02:05 PM.
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

I found out patches don't stay on a stretched tire but I was being frugal Lol

Comment

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                                Falken 452s seem to have a tendency to have their sidewalls split but that's a specific tire defect. As everyone else in here said, tire pressure is key.
                                i'd say this applies to all Falkens. my wife had the entire shoulder (tire in two pieces) blow out on two new Falken st115s. Like most have said, the root cause was a leaking bead and low pressure.
                                025garage

Comment

Working...
                                X