No announcement yet.

New Member Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick dude. but yeah man i need something reliable. my car is far from that. i need something reliable and dope that still has some balls to it. thats the only thing ill miss is how my car pulls.

Comment

if you know anyone who wants anything for a mkv i most likely got it. im also selling my status ring carbon kevlar seats. will fit any vehicle just need to get brachets made.

Comment

My cars super reliable, I'm just sort of sick of the scene, could you pm me pics of those seats?

Comment

yeah i dont have any with me but monday i could deff do it. you just gotta remind me lol

Comment

take your time, I'll put the word out to my mk5 friends that your parting your car too

Comment

What up homie!

sick car but definitely go BMW now, you know you'll make Bill happy if you do

Id say go e46 and get an e30 too

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

I second eurobeems suggestion.

O and post some info on the seats

Comment

you should make a list of stuff you have and put it in the classifieds, i got a CW MK5.

Comment

I'm selling an apr stage three kit....bbs lm's 18x8.5 offset of 45...status ring carbon kevlar seats. Stoptech bbk 328mm....awe vent boost gauge....eurojet pcv valve...ecs underdrive pulley...I have a spec stage 3 clutch and flywheel they need to be resurfaced...ecs dogbone mount which is brand new...I have multiple sets of spacers...I have 5x112 to 5x130 22mm and 25mm adaptors made by wheeladaptors in california...forge diverter valve...stewart werner fuel pressure gauge....there a lot more too list Ill do prices on all of it. I'm on my cellphone so this is just off the top of my head. I should have it all posted within the week.

Comment

Working...
                    X