No announcement yet.

hakhawks cosmos e36 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW E36 Touring Sport - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=76178
    Instagram: @Vish399

Comment

• cheers guys!! its certainly changed over the years

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
      Car is looking great man. Love how far its come.

What strut brace is that? Looks nice.
      its the rallyroad strut bar http://rallyroad.net/content/rally-r...trut-tower-bar

its similar to the oem motorsport bar, which i wanted but theyre few and far between and tend to be silly dollars. the rallyroad one is pricey but so nice

Comment

• not done a great deal to the car lately, cruise control is working nicely, been using it every day to and from work

yesterday i did an oil change, and finally changed the power steering line setup, forgot to take pics though!! just took out the pointless loop that goes along the steering rack, and went straight to the rack with a banjo fitting.

also installed the rad shroud, which i need to add some holes and clips along the front, due to the shitty aftermarket nose panel not fitting nicely

finishes off the engine bay though, just needs some more cleaning and new plastics oneday

doing some work to my headlights when other things turn up, but ive 3d printed some adapters to replace the stock twisty plugs with deutsch connectors. the stock plugs are breaking at the wires, and collect moisture rather easily, causing some corrosion.

driving this thing everyday im already picking up stone chips and such, but its such a blast to drive.

this will be probably the last picture/update for a while, as in a bit over a weeks time i'll be moving upto queensland, so will be spending time focussing on settling in at a new town/job/everything.

i'll be loading the car up with the essentials and driving up, and i'll truck all my other stuff up once ive sorted a house of my own.

Comment

• still alive, owns a house now, is broke af, e36 is still running, over 300k on the clock, e21 is in shed waiting to be worked on

got my carbon foglight duct put back in too, oh and i lowered it a tickle more

Brisbane downshift January 2017 by troy, on Flickr

Comment

• not much new happening lately, mostly just maintenance, been working on some headlight mods, some new carbon bits but my big project has been a refresh on the bbs rf

fronts stayed the same bar swapping out to gold bolts, and rears ive upsized to 18x11. i may change the fronts to a 2.5" lip next year depending on how fitment is with the felony fenders. main thing is i dont want to rub, seeing i cant just unbolt them and swap out

rears ive decided on 295/30r18 tyres, fronts im torn between 235/40 and 245/40. i want as little stretch as possible, but i want to keep the profile height as close to the rears as possible(without going taller rears)

anyway, couple pics

and since i cant find my wheel spanner(i still have heaps of boxes in the garage unpacked from the move), i 3d printed one

Comment

• Why only bubble lips in the back?

Comment

• Originally posted by DUTCHswift View Post
                Why only bubble lips in the back?
                17s front(how they were already) and 18s in the back for shits n giggles. i may swap to 2.5" lips in the front next year. if i do ill try and go bubble aswell if possible. or if i dont like the double stagger ill just upsize them to 18s also

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                  17s front(how they were already) and 18s in the back for shits n giggles. i may swap to 2.5" lips in the front next year. if i do ill try and go bubble aswell if possible. or if i dont like the double stagger ill just upsize them to 18s also
                  Good I like the bubbles

Comment

• bbs are on!!!

couple shitty phone pics, will get some proper pics soon, still dialing in the alignment

Comment

• That rear fitment though.

IG: @sebastienaudeon
                      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      *pats Sebs head*
                      there there.
                      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• X2, love all that meat packed in there!
                        1995 E36 Chaos Coupe
                        2000 E46 Touring
                        2006 E46 Coupe
                        2006 E46 ZHP Convertible

Comment

• Looks great man!

@projects_always

Comment

• holy shit! as mentioned, that rear fitment!!!
                            Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

• some better dslr photos, with some editing by a mate

Comment

• been a while since an update. new plates only took me 2 years after moving interstate!!

bumped the front wheel lips from 2" to 2.75" bubbles to match the rears, craig from whitehorse knocked it out of the park again!

undecided if i lower the rear a bit, the rake looks good but i still think it needs a bit more low

DSC_0375 by troy, on Flickr

DSC_0385 by troy, on Flickr

DSC_0363 by troy, on Flickr

DSC_0372 by troy, on Flickr

DSC_0360 by troy, on Flickr

and a bit of a changeup on the interior. obc up top, custom headunit(still in prototype stages), some m-rain boots and a console delete trim im working on producing

DSC_0338 by troy, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X