• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good start, welcome to SW

Blue Lagoon

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Good start! cant wait to see what else you've got for this car

Welcome to StanceWorks, Andrea!
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

thanks guys!!
        A semi-ladylike book featuring my face.

S/W changed my life.

Comment

Great start, welcome

Comment

sick, i love twists and am jealous of your future setup (and your current one too for that matter). keep us updated k?
            *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
            blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

welcome to SW, glad to see more females that are car and stance oriented! I've been converting my girlfriend into a stanced euro car lover as well.
              [

Comment

welcome i love how every one with a right mind loves stance no matter what they drive here

Comment

yes, definitly a good start.

and a clean lowered jetta is a plus for any girl, at least in my book

Comment

Originally posted by hypercrush View Post
                    sick, i love twists and am jealous of your future setup (and your current one too for that matter). keep us updated k?
                    thanks! is that your car in your sig with the sawblades? if so, i'm a huge fan of your set up

S/W changed my life.

Comment

yep yep that is my trainwreck of a car haha. thanks for the compliment! hope to see more of your car soon, i love the color of it. i used to have a 944 that i wanted so badly to put turbo twists on but i was young and (more) broke then. but the love of those wheels has never left even if the car has.....aww im getting misty! lol
                      blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

yep yep that is my trainwreck of a car haha. thanks for the compliment! hope to see more of your car soon, i love the color of it. i used to have a 944 that i wanted so badly to put turbo twists on but i was young and (more) broke then. but the love of those wheels has never left even if the car has.....aww im getting misty! lol
                        Shit throw some twists on your car now if you ever get bored of the sawblades. I think it would look good!

S/W changed my life.

Comment

i agree with you, i am refinishing some different corvette wheels right now for winter time, but twists may be next on the list. but lets keep this about your car, im a big fan so far!

Comment

i agree with you, i am refinishing some different corvette wheels right now for winter time, but twists may be next on the list. but lets keep this about your car, im a big fan so far!
                            well thank you!!! after I got her, i almost immediately regretted it.. wishing I had gotten something older.. a mk2 vw rabbit..or a B6 audi A4 avant... but I really do like mine now. I know everyone has a love **** relationship with their car, its normal.

S/W changed my life.

Comment

i think you made a good choice, i actually really like Jettas. the color is really great on yours, are you planning on doing any kind of interior changes? seems like that color would lend itself to more earthy and darker tones, not the usual vibrant "look at me" type fabrics/designs.

sorry to be impatient but do you have any more pictures yet of your car? i am looking for a blue to paint my friends s13 drift car and "blue lagoon" is looking like a contender to me... maybe a slight gold pearl midcoat...

Comment

i don't have any real quality shots unfortunately.blue lagoon looks amazing in the sun. have you looked into Jazz Blue that comes on the 20th anniversary MKIV GTI? that is a great blue as well. here's a few though:

and here's jazz blue:

S/W changed my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X