No announcement yet.

E36 Coilover Options for Budget Ballin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are DDM's? can you get these in the UK? i have choice of Hot Tunning (Belgian) @ about £250 sterling or FK at about £800 sterling. No in between.

Comment

Racelands scare me a little bit, to be honest. I was thinking about getting em but at this point I think I'm just gonna save for DDM coils and/or keep looking through classifieds to see if I can pick up a used set of GCs or FKs.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
      ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

$250 for coilovers. hmmm. I'm sure someone on the bmw forums has some nice used ones for sale

Comment

seems like the racelands get a lot of decent reviews over in the vw scene...my friend and me are doing a little E36 project and will probably be picking up a set of the racelands haha

I personally know 2 people (MK3 jetta and MK4 GTI) running them and they haven't had anything bad to say about them.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by 1985zcar View Post
            seems like the racelands get a lot of decent reviews over in the vw scene...my friend and me are doing a little E36 project and will probably be picking up a set of the racelands haha

I personally know 2 people (MK3 jetta and MK4 GTI) running them and they haven't had anything bad to say about them.
            my friend with a MK4 GTI ordered some and they should be here Thursday, and Saturday morning we are driving about 300 miles or so to a car meet/ BBQ. i am very interested to see how they ride on a trip like that. if they ride good, i will probably pick a set of them up.

-Michael

Comment

So far no complaints!
              Originally posted by da3bous
              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
              X