Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside of car-related things, it's graphic design, photography, biking, walking, and this year, snowboarding. Music 24/7, and I've been watching more TV shows than I should lately. I used to read more; I'm trying to get myself away from the computer screen so I can catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Slamming cars on their face, stancing cars, slamming more cars, stancing, skiing, stancing, photography, stancing, computer stuff I don't feel like explaining, stancing, and I don't know if I have said this before, but stancing.
      show this mad amount of cars you have owned that are "stanced" since you do it so much.

tattooing, model cars, drumming. photography kinda

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
        show this mad amount of cars you have owned that are "stanced" since you do it so much.

your one to talk. you owned a ratty S13 now your apparently king.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Are you just trying to start shit? Clearly it's a joke dude. No idea why you always try to start shit with me but I suggest you cut it out.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Are you just trying to start shit? Clearly it's a joke dude. No idea why you always try to start shit with me but I suggest you cut it out.
            hes a troll. ignore him

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

im king? i have a sunk E30. how am i king? ive been here since february, do i post how im a mega "stancer" which doesnt exist. when people say Stancing etc that sounds fucking retarded. Stance refers to the height of the vehicle and how the wheels sit in the wells. "that car has a nice stance" not "im gonna stance my car tonight" keilan says his life is only about stance but rocks a lowered integra, on stock wheels. NOT poking. how are you gonna jump at me saying i think im king? or someone thinks i am?

i dont intend to start shit, but everytime i come across a post by you. i am annoyed.
              for someone to make a thread about people using the word rims instead of wheels....
              Last edited by Guest; 12-06-2010, 01:57 PM.

Comment

im king? i have a sunk E30. how am i king? ive been here since february, do i post how im a mega "stancer" which doesnt exist. when people say Stancing etc that sounds fucking retarded. Stance refers to the height of the vehicle and how the wheels sit in the wells. "that car has a nice stance" not "im gonna stance my car tonight" keilan says his life is only about stance but rocks a lowered integra, on stock wheels. NOT poking. how are you gonna jump at me saying i think im king? or someone thinks i am?

i dont intend to start shit, but everytime i come across a post by you. i am annoyed.
                How do you not intend to start shit with a post like that. Dude I joke around, I'm pretty sure that was pretty obvious. I'm a 17 year old kid in college. What do you want from me. I'm saving to get my car where I want it to be more than you are rocking fake wheels on a beat ass e30. Who are you to say anything. I post in off topic if you look at my posts you'd see that over 3/4 of them are in off topic. Get off your high horse thinking you are so much better than me. Cause you're not. Either learn to take a joke or don't post at all.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

How do you not intend to start shit with a post like that. Dude I joke around, I'm pretty sure that was pretty obvious. I'm a 17 year old kid in college. What do you want from me. I'm saving to get my car where I want it to be more than you are rocking fake wheels on a beat ass e30. Who are you to say anything. I post in off topic if you look at my posts you'd see that over 3/4 of them are in off topic. Get off your high horse thinking you are so much better than me. Cause you're not. Either learn to take a joke or don't post at all.

im sorry my 17,866 views on my " beat ass e30" were in the way of this post.

NEVER once did i say i was better than you.
                  Last edited by Guest; 12-06-2010, 02:05 PM.

Comment

im sorry my 17,866 views on my " beat ass e30" were in the way of this post.
                    Congrats you bump your build thread everyday. Do you want a medal for having so many views? Just cause you have views doesn't mean the car isn't beat and that youre "doing it right".
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Both of you relax.

Vegas, his post was obviously a joke. I'm surprised you couldn't tell.

Kielan, relax, no need to get defensive.

Also, thread views are irrelevant. TubGirl probably as 10 million views, doesn't make it awesome.

Comment

Cigars, drinking, cruising, working on a POS e28 that I love, bike building, graphic design, sucking at photography.
                        Christof Goulart
                        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Working out, training body builders, anything in or around a gym I am a part of

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                            Both of you relax.

Vegas, his post was obviously a joke. I'm surprised you couldn't tell.

Kielan, relax, no need to get defensive.

Also, thread views are irrelevant. TubGirl probably as 10 million views, doesn't make it awesome.
                            tubgirl is awesome! jkjk

maybe its just a monday thing dude. dont take it personal

Comment

Work, Build lowriders, Build bmx's when i get a chance(havent in a couple years). Help friends on thier cars. Design some stuff in Photoshop. Lots of forum browsing and of course. COD Blackops. lol. Oh and reading.
                              Last edited by benz88; 12-06-2010, 02:34 PM.

Comment

i work out. i jerk off. i smoke cigars. i drink whiskey. good times..
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X