Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obsession with cars/modding/stance, smoke weed, snowboard, lacrosse, smoke the occasional cigar, hookah, longboarding, obsession with underground hip hop

Comment

Bumping old threads, aviation, traveling the globe, film/photography, music, driving with no purpose, jet skis, food, money, fresh threads, tattoos, womerns, things like that. And beards.

Comment

Used to skate and snowboard alot. Had my knee operated twice, had to quit skating after that, my knee just can't handle it anymore. I still snowboard some, but it ain't always that fun anymore cause it starts to hurt after 2-3 hours of boarding. sucks. Other then that i am a huge g33k. Play lotsa games. And ofc, i get drunk every single weekend.

driving with no purpose
        ^ that's one of my fav things to do

Comment

kite surfing, growing high-cost hydro, driving one of my beemers until I run outta gas money... occassionally with my daily (diesel lwb Ford Ranger with long range tank) which sometimes means crossing the border into Mozambique or Namibia to find new surf locations.

It's Africa, that's how we roll

Comment

rc cars, video games, being fat, looking for a new car, rc car, smoke some weed every once in a while, hunting, watching tv
            im josh. i have a supra

Comment

Drinking, clubbing, partying, dirtbiking, smoking, drinking, ski, reviving old threads and beat my pos DD

Comment

Not really into going out to the bars. If I am not working on my cars or looking at cars on the internet it's school, photography, building stuff. I'm pretty much always in the garage

Comment

Go out with mates, party, I'm a big gamer, also a brown belt in kenpo, and my favourite is work on my car

Comment

Shithole hillbilly bars, smoking the occasional left handed cigar, or right handed for that matter. Listening to mixtapes or some thrash your face off baby eater music, starting to get into old school bmx bikes. Probably taking on my first restoration project here in the next few weeks. Cars, motorcycles, captain and coke (cola) haha pissing my girlfriend off, getting drunk and belligerent at concerts and racetracks in the tri state area, riding dirtbikes/4 wheelers, buying scratch off lottery tickets, polishing/restoring wheels/metal objects. Painting (automotive stuff), that's about it.
                    Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Saltwater reef tank

Motorcycles, cars, pencil drawings, and my 5 kids.

Comment

Cars, cars, and.. oh yeah, more cars. Haha. But yeah in all seriousness, cars are my hobby and passion

Comment

Deleting spam posts and closing old threads

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Working...
                          X