• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my daily lowness

drift

Comment

Comment

2.75" or 7cm for the last 1-1/2 years in the e46.

Comment

Needs more low

Comment

john ur car aint low enough lol

Comment

I had to turn the passenger front coil after this, it wasnt seated properly causing the pass. side to be higher. The front Lip is .1/4" off the ground. crossmember is 1/4" off it too.Daily drove it this low for about 2 months now its stored. Im bringing it out this weekend for a full photoshoot.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                and with the front bumper on before it got mashed by a bunny rabbits head. gotta get around to fixing it oneday

Dude, first of all. SICK. second, what's the damage like? ziptie stitches?

My car rides as low as it is in my sig.
                Christof Goulart
                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

I'm sitting at 40mm at my jacking point at the front. -2 finger gap on 18's all round...

I think we should have an overall system of measurement?

perhaps how many inches fender is to the floor? or just jacking point to floor? or lip to floor? that being said, with big lip kits you can touch the floor on king springs hahaha

Comment

My Buddyclub racing spec coils have been at their lowest setting for the last 2 months. pretty damn low but could prob be slightly lower in my opinion. but then my car is no longer a daily as of tomorrow
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                      Dude, first of all. SICK. second, what's the damage like? ziptie stitches?

My car rides as low as it is in my sig.
                      theres a hole in the bumper!! not huge, but big enough, and a lot of stress cracks all over it, and a couple broken mounts. bit more than a ziptie job(but i did think about it :p)

i want to fix it, then take a mold of it, for making more. it was cracked in half when i received it(shit postage), so its got a stack load of extra glass on it to fix it

Comment

PHOTOS or you're all talking shit

Comment

I don't know if this counts

It used to be my old daily now since moved on

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolla View Post
                            Ahahah that sick when I saw it rock in I'm like oh shit there's a wedding here then looked again.. " points- it's fking slammed!" nice cover real nice!

So any been beached on a sped hump b4? I had to painfully tow mine out of one. Didn't like the feeling.
                            Got the s14 beached on one around box hill a month ago.. tried getting my gf to sit in boot to put some weight in rear as it was see-sawing.. but she weighs 45kg so that failed. RACV Total care free tow truck ftw!

Then I lowered it more

I also dominated one of my castor mount brackets on a hills session recently.. I'll grab a pic next time I'm under the car.

Waiting to find some coilovers for the EG Daily before I can slam it
                            FRUSH

Comment

Originally posted by anzai View Post
                              john ur car aint low enough lol
                              yeah I'm just one on those pussys that care about his gtr 2000 chin spoiler.

Comment

^ Also why is your diff not welded or lsd-ified?!?! I was perplexed when you were leaving the glen without skipping wheels
                                FRUSH

Comment

Working...
                                X