Just a suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a suggestion.

Is there anyway to add a "forum home" selection to the forum jump menu?

Just went through all of the settings- I have now idea how to enable it to do that.

Comment

Click on "stanceworks" at the top of any page. In this case, for this pay it reads StanceWorks>StanceWorks>. Click on the first stanceworks text and it takes you home. Always.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
        Click on "stanceworks" at the top of any page. In this case, for this pay it reads StanceWorks>StanceWorks>. Click on the first stanceworks text and it takes you home. Always.
        This is how I navigate. =D

Comment

Me too

Comment

I am lazy and I do not want to scroll up. Fix it or its over Mike.

Just kidding but its whatever with or with out it this site is bad ass.

EditWell either its been on there for awhile or someone just put it up but I found it.

Comment

Is there anyway to see what new was posted while you were away or is that what the new posts button does? That may sound like a stupid question but I wasn't sure if the new posts button literally meant new posts or if it was when any post had been made on any thread since your last time on the site.
              Neuspeed Supercharged 2.0L MkIV Jetta
              2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 14lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount

Comment

The new posts button shows you the new posts since your last visit.

Comment

I just click stanceworks the forum...?

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X