Clear All

• Comment

• Damn. Is that your's? Soooo low. Wow
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• ^ x2. What an mint truck!
        | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• i wish it was mine! if it was mine id run a wider legit wheel setup and a tad lower would look way better imo

Comment

• Are there any more pictures of it?
            | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Originally posted by Brimmy View Post
              Are there any more pictures of it?
              I have been looking for days now and i cant find any pictures of it. I would love to see a build on it. When it was originally post on Stance Nation there was so many ****** on it which is a shame. I will always say this cause its true.... Static trucks don't get enough credit when really rolling around static is quite difficult depending on the individuality of the truck itself.
              Last edited by way2fastx3; 04-15-2012, 10:20 PM.
              Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
              Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Static vehicles [be it a car or truck] separate the men from the boys. You have to have your tune game on point to daily a static car.
                - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
                  Static vehicles [be it a car or truck] separate the men from the boys. You have to have your tune game on point to daily a static car.
                  | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• I'm totally trolling man. Though everything I own or have owned has been static, I wouldn't mind a bagged dually or something.
                    - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post

Seeing this thing drift is a sight, it's a monster.

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
                      my tumblr.
                      What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post
                        try to haul firewood in your stanced bmw or honda haha

I got some suspension questions. Trying to get an idea of what i want i need to do... And i know your this low cause of the weight in the back

1. What is your total drop? (0/0)
                        2. What items are you using? (Example: 3'' leafs 3'' blocks ect. ect.)
                        3. Are you using angled blocks? I know with ext cabs if you go 4'' or lower you need them if you want a non crappy ride.
                        4. Are you using any Pinion angle shims?
                        5. Do you have any run issues in the bed of the truck in the top of the tire?

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
                          I got some suspension questions. Trying to get an idea of what i want i need to do... And i know your this low cause of the weight in the back

1. What is your total drop? (0/0)
                          2. What items are you using? (Example: 3'' leafs 3'' blocks ect. ect.)
                          3. Are you using angled blocks? I know with ext cabs if you go 4'' or lower you need them if you want a non crappy ride.
                          4. Are you using any Pinion angle shims?
                          5. Do you have any run issues in the bed of the truck in the top of the tire?
                          6/6 on cut coils, spindles, monoleaf 4" angled blocks and airshocks
                          no pinion shims but I need some and set back plates, at that height my angle is terrible
                          no rubbing on the wheels tubs but i do have a dent in my floor from the pumpkin hitting it

Comment

6/6 on cut coils, spindles, monoleaf 4" angled blocks and airshocks
                            no pinion shims but I need some and set back plates, at that height my angle is terrible
                            no rubbing on the wheels tubs but i do have a dent in my floor from the pumpkin hitting it
                            Okay Thanks. And im sure you cut the bump stops out as well too.

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
                              Okay Thanks. And im sure you cut the bump stops out as well too.
                              yes, i'm notched out back

Comment

yes, i'm notched out back
                                Ohh i didnt know that! I want pictures!

Comment

Working...
                                X