Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanced Trucks?

if i could stance my b2600i and still lay frame i'd be down... this might be close... but maybe not exactly what your lookin for...

not stanced enough, but this is where i want my normal ride height...

mazdawg mikey from mazda bscene pictured below

one of my friends old trucks below

nissan from S.I.C (Street Issue Customs)

^^^ Leland? ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Burroughs View Post
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

My bro's Silverado

i like it!

My old Hardbody. Bought it stock, only had it a couple months when a 95 Pathfinder got traded in at work. Fully loaded, Heated leather, 4X4 etc. I live in the country and it made more sense. Sadly I sold my pickup to some old guy, now it's a rotted out piece of crap.

I now have a Hilux, which I have a few sets of low offset 15x8 wheels for that would have look awesome on the pickup, including "JDM Deer Fields"

Quote Originally Posted by jared1988 View Post
    ^^^ Leland? ^^^
    who else but me...? i cant imagine someone else having the same screen name as me...lol

rbs10 what?

One of my favorite stanced trucks... love the TT Dash in it too... shit is gnarly...

Quote Originally Posted by primerdimer View Post
    One of my favorite stanced trucks... love the TT Dash in it too... shit is gnarly...

The stance is nice but I dont like the rest of the Car (front bumper,sideskirts,exhaust,hood,interior) you could say that this car is typical german modding style

i happen to own a quite well flushed truck.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

nice FLUSH toy.....

here's mines

1284 by EHM2A, on Flickr

I think this is the closest I came to a stretched look, lol.

I'm considering putting some poke on the old Datsun, if I can find my old 6 lug Mexi-wheels. Or I'm just going to sell it and get a car, never had one of those.

Edit: These jewels are the wheels I have. I knew I didn't throw them away for a reason, hahaha.

firelizard Guest

Quote Originally Posted by primerdimer View Post
    god i love this.

i really don't see how you can compare the caddy to all the other trucks. Its a car. FWD and unibody. Albeit the unibody looks dope. But its still FWD and not the same as slamming a toyota or nissan blah blah. just my opinion tho. I've always loved caddys just don't really consider them trucks aside from the fact that it has a bed. El Camino would be closer to a truck in the true sense of the word.
    Hopeless Romantics

sweet stanced trucks

the thing with MOST slammed trucks is they want to sit flat on the ground, which makes it impossible for the wheels to sit "flush" (especially due to solid axle rears)... some cool looking trucks in this thread and especially love slammed minis! keep em coming!

Here's my 72:

06 colorado zq8 sport, 5 speed, I-5, 2/2 drop, 255/30/22 colour matched lips. hope to be 3/3 by the summer. ... not stanced but does -2 degress in the front count for anything lmao jks

mine before i got rid of it

****** shake my hand but i keep the sanitizer on deck
    -KC

Its wicked to find guys with similar vision to mine, I'm new to the forum but I've been checking out SW for quite a while. In the process of stancing a '93 Silverado, I'll post pics when I have some.
    Panties are like cars, best when dropped

Quote Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
    ohhhhhh that's sweet.

IG: @_olliee

Here's my project...

2 door surfs are badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

^^ I love pups. I used to have one same year and body. I didn't get a chance to lower it before I sold it for a hardbody nissan. I think I miss that truck more than most. It burnt more oil than gas, and the speedo would bounce off of the 80mph "limit". It was a good truck. Yours look SO dope. Love the rims. Nothing needs to be changed on this truck. Its great
    Hopeless Romantics

Quote Originally Posted by AccuMike View Post
    Here's my 72:

So dope.
    Hopeless Romantics