Clear All

• pics? are they just shorter or what?
    IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
      pics? are they just shorter or what?
      look like this just with shock mount instead of bag mount

Comment

• ah!, I was comparing the 2 for like 3 minutes until I realized the bj is flipped haha.

how does that work with the spindle? did you drill it out or anything?
        IG dubmr2

Comment

ah!, I was comparing the 2 for like 3 minutes until I realized the bj is flipped haha.

how does that work with the spindle? did you drill it out or anything?
          my ball joint isnt flipped the actual ball joint mount on mine is taller. i couldnt find pics

Comment

• Well I bought this thing. Reckon I'll throw the primes on it...

IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Anyone know what lights these are and where to find them? I was able to find something similar that would work, but if I could find the exact match it would be cool.

What I found: http://turbometal.com/mazda-b20-b220...-h4-bulbs.html

What I'm looking for: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...925#post684925

Edit: Just remembered, I'm also looking for clear corner lenses. My truck is a 1992 Mazda B2200. Thanks guys!
              Last edited by xWOLFx; 05-31-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Umm....I just found your clear corners on ebay in less than 20 seconds. Happy hunting.
                Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                  Well I bought this thing. Reckon I'll throw the primes on it...

Woot! Woot!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                  Originally posted by nickskater09
                  I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Hell yea another black truck on black wheels, nice buy.

P.s. I got the tag and it feels so good to rip up road reflectors again. Pics later.
                    The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                    Originally posted by Dubway5887
                    I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

Hell yeah Ashton!!

Comment

yea its a wicked truck, werent you building one exactly like that for a friend a while back?
                        IG dubmr2

Comment

yea its a wicked truck, werent you building one exactly like that for a friend a while back?
                          It's the same one. I just bagged a mini cooper for him so he lost interest in this.
                          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• What's the best offset for an 87 hardbody? I've got a set of wheels already but after adapters they would be at least 0 offset because they're 17x8 et20 would that work fine or would I have more play to negative with the offset. I want to air out and put the fender between the lip and tire
                            When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Picking up a 95 Mazda B3000 this month.

Want to drop it at least 3/4 with dream beams and a flip kit.

I have no tools and no experience but super eager to learn.

Can't find a shop to do the drop, let alone get a price to have it done.

How hard is it really?
                              Last edited by KFC ONE; 06-04-2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KFC ONE View Post
                                Picking up a 95 Mazda B3000 this month.

Want to drop it at least 3/4 with dream beams and a flip kit.

I have no tools and no experience but super eager to learn.

Can't find a shop to do the drop, let alone get a price to have it done.

Anyone got suggestions?
                                do you have a mechanic friend, or even a friend with a garage that your tight enough with that they will let you use their garage, because most the time where there garges theres tools in them or even a father figure, most older men still have tools from when they were younger and worked on their hot rods and such

Comment

Working...
                                X