Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    Thanks yeah I built it earlier this year but it's gone now. A stanced hardbody was just one of those things that was boiling in the back of my mind for so long that I just had to get it out of my system lol. Having a truck bed to throw things in is AWESOME especially when the bed is like waste high hahah damn I miss that truck. My friend saw it last week at a random gas station and apparently it's beat to shit now
    i saw it last night in toga. was talking to the guy who owns it now and he is a giant idiot. he has completely destroyed the truck. drags it everywhere. does burnouts and dounuts as much as possible. beats the living piss out of the truck. i honestly debated jumping in and running away with it just to save it from its horrible ending that it will reach soon enough. pretty sure the rear axel is just gonna fall out or its going to get into an accident. not sure which will happen first. honestly one of the saddest moments ive ever had to see that sight. oh and the wheels he has on it now...look like total shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by bwe45 View Post
      i saw it last night in toga. Was talking to the guy who owns it now and he is a giant idiot. He has completely destroyed the truck. Drags it everywhere. Does burnouts and dounuts as much as possible. Beats the living piss out of the truck. I honestly debated jumping in and running away with it just to save it from its horrible ending that it will reach soon enough. Pretty sure the rear axel is just gonna fall out or its going to get into an accident. Not sure which will happen first. Honestly one of the saddest moments ive ever had to see that sight. Oh and the wheels he has on it now...look like total shit.
      pics!
      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• LOL Tuckin > Stance :

But i'm biased. Great thread.
        Antiflush... Tucking like a Motorhome.

Comment

• If that truck wasnt badass I'd flame you for saying tucking is better lol
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by Swapmeet View Post
            LOL Tuckin > Stance :

I love the dragging flaps.

Comment

• Any Stanceworks guys here with trucks that happen to be in Houston should all meet up tomorrow at the WhatTheFitment meet.

All details are here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...093#post556093

Comment

• My ford for shits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burke View Post

My ford for shits.
                  Ugh. I love my truck and I love f150s but that front end... It's like ford just decided " hey let's put some rectangle headlights... Maybe a grill, and call it a day!" there's like no design. I recommend a 92-96 front end swap

With those small tires you could do a sick drop too.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                    pics!
                    if my phone had a camera that was able to take a semi decent picture id have some for you guys haha but it doesnt have that

Comment

• Originally posted by bwe45 View Post
                      i saw it last night in toga. was talking to the guy who owns it now and he is a giant idiot. he has completely destroyed the truck. drags it everywhere. does burnouts and dounuts as much as possible. beats the living piss out of the truck. i honestly debated jumping in and running away with it just to save it from its horrible ending that it will reach soon enough. pretty sure the rear axel is just gonna fall out or its going to get into an accident. not sure which will happen first. honestly one of the saddest moments ive ever had to see that sight. oh and the wheels he has on it now...look like total shit.
                      That makes me sad. Did you tell him how bad ass the truck once was?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Swapmeet View Post
                        LOL Tuckin > Stance :

So beast!

Sent from my Something using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          That makes me sad. Did you tell him how bad ass the truck once was?
                          Yeah I did. he doesnt care at all. Im really ready to just walk up to him sometime and tell him ill give 2 grand right now for the title and the truck. Just to save it before it gets destroyed.
                          text me sometime man, im about ready to dial in the suspension on the golf

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                            Ugh. I love my truck and I love f150s but that front end... It's like ford just decided " hey let's put some rectangle headlights... Maybe a grill, and call it a day!" there's like no design. I recommend a 92-96 front end swap

With those small tires you could do a sick drop too.
                            Its 6 hours away from me being turned into a drag truck. I roll around in my datsun now.

Comment

• Creepin'

Comment

• I finally ditched the bags off my Mazda and picked up some smaller wheels/tires. I went from an 18x7.5 with a 225/40r18 and +45 offset to a 15x8.5 with a 205/50r15 with a -16 offset. Get the tires put on Tuesday, then I have to finish building my engine bay cage and coilover mounts on the front, and get a box for it, then it should be good to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X