• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wide85 View Post
    I'll just put these here....

or for the noob-ness

after a week...

I like this. What size wheels and tires?

Comment

• Originally posted by taynorweber53@hotmail.com View Post
      I love that rocket bunny spoiler, what does it originally come off of?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
        I love that rocket bunny spoiler, what does it originally come off of?
        I made it. It cost me $5. My brother works at a steel supply so I got the hook up. Ha.

Comment

• [quote=PRO-STAR;1047190]my old taco

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/38670456@N03/8612182666[/quote]

Beautiful.
          The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

I made it. It cost me $5. My brother works at a steel supply so I got the hook up. Ha.
            That's awesome. Got any close up pics?

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• s10

Hey I picked up a 99 S10\Sonoma two months as a DD project to doll up and go for the same look in this thread. It's got some decent eagle alloys and I wanted to get some different wheels after I dropped a new engine in. The engine should be done this week but I am having a hard time finding some wheels that fit this truck without them being big ass 22's+ etc.. I am trying to find some clean 15in,16in, 17in wheels similar to Rota's lineup style that fit this truck. Does anyone know of some brands that offer something like this I can look up?

Here is what I am working with, I love the mini truck look slammed with some nice 15,16,17 inch wheels.

Comment

• i have never seen this thread.
                opps! haha
                I Drive Minitrucks.

Instagram: @cylnoma

Comment

• New to the site, this is my 1st gen daily driver.

Comment

its made out of metal? looks sweet

Originally posted by AnNiMosSiTY View Post
                    Hey I picked up a 99 S10Sonoma two months as a DD project to doll up and go for the same look in this thread. It's got some decent eagle alloys and I wanted to get some different wheels after I dropped a new engine in. The engine should be done this week but I am having a hard time finding some wheels that fit this truck without them being big ass 22's+ etc.. I am trying to find some clean 15in,16in, 17in wheels similar to Rota's lineup style that fit this truck. Does anyone know of some brands that offer something like this I can look up?

Here is what I am working with, I love the mini truck look slammed with some nice 15,16,17 inch wheels.
                    what do you mean "fit this truck"? like bolt pattern wise? or size? cause you could always use an adapter to change bolt pattern and make it poke if you're into that kinda thing...

...eye spy supra. yours?
                    IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by AnNiMosSiTY View Post
                      Hey I picked up a 99 S10Sonoma two months as a DD project to doll up and go for the same look in this thread. It's got some decent eagle alloys and I wanted to get some different wheels after I dropped a new engine in. The engine should be done this week but I am having a hard time finding some wheels that fit this truck without them being big ass 22's+ etc.. I am trying to find some clean 15in,16in, 17in wheels similar to Rota's lineup style that fit this truck. Does anyone know of some brands that offer something like this I can look up?

I think those wheels would look good with a smaller tire. Which wheel in the Rota lineup did you like the most? Then we might be able to help better

Ps, if you decide you don't won't those wheels anymore lmk I'll take the off your hands
                      Originally posted by Dirt Nasty View Post
                      i have never seen this thread.
                      opps! haha
                      Post pics!
                      Originally posted by slcs10 View Post
                      New to the site, this is my 1st gen daily driver.

Not bad looking! Any future plans?

Comment

• That green dime is so simple and clean. Props.
                        The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                          I think those wheels would look good with a smaller tire. Which wheel in the Rota lineup did you like the most? Then we might be able to help better

Ps, if you decide you don't won't those wheels anymore lmk I'll take the off your hands

Post pics!

Not bad looking! Any future plans?
                          Yea, we'll see what they look like when they're cleaned up. I can't even remember the size of them. Just got back and the truck should be done this weekend so I can start driving it. I was lookin for something like a Rota Slipstream or D2. I saw this dudes truck on another forum and was digging the look.

Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
                          its made out of metal? looks sweet

what do you mean "fit this truck"? like bolt pattern wise? or size? cause you could always use an adapter to change bolt pattern and make it poke if you're into that kinda thing...

...eye spy supra. yours?
                          Yea I was trying to find other brands of wheels similar to Rota's style lineup but in 5 x 4.75 bolt pattern. None of Rota's wheel lineup is made in that pattern. Only thing that concerned me changing the bolt pattern with an adpater would be the safety.

Yes that is my Supra 94 6 Speed BPU++

These are from a meet last month.

Putting this on soon hence why I need my truck ready.

Comment

• my pud in progress.

5.5/7.25 drop
                            v8
                            etc
                            etc

I have alot of cutting to do to fit 20x10s with a 275/40/20 tire.
                            its still on the jack in this pic.
                            I Drive Minitrucks.

Instagram: @cylnoma

Comment

• Originally posted by AnNiMosSiTY View Post
                              Yea, we'll see what they look like when they're cleaned up. I can't even remember the size of them. Just got back and the truck should be done this weekend so I can start driving it. I was lookin for something like a Rota Slipstream or D2. I saw this dudes truck on another forum and was digging the look.

Yea I was trying to find other brands of wheels similar to Rota's style lineup but in 5 x 4.75 bolt pattern. None of Rota's wheel lineup is made in that pattern. Only thing that concerned me changing the bolt pattern with an adpater would be the safety.

Yes that is my Supra 94 6 Speed BPU++

These are from a meet last month.

Putting this on soon hence why I need my truck ready.

some of the older, bigger bmws as well as 80s and 90s vettes and camaros use that bolt pattern (5x120), if that helps at all

people are always very divided on whether spacers and adapters are safe, your decision.

I ran 35mm bolt on spacers on my mr2 for over a year and never had a problem, and I know many others that use them as well.

wicked licence plate btw
                              IG dubmr2

Comment

I like this. What size wheels and tires?
                                15x10 and 225 60 tires

Comment

Working...
                                X