Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was

Where did you find that pic gene? I've been looking for updated pics for awhile

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• if that's the same truck I'm thinking of then I saw it last week at Johnny's

Comment

• Yea I sold it back to the original owner, he's from Lawrenceville

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
        Originally posted by nickskater09
        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• I think this is where I belong...

Comment

• Originally posted by Majyk View Post
            I think this is where I belong...

bagged? or static? if thats static thats sick!

Comment

• I lowered the back alittle more and finished the black paint job.

It looks lower in the passenger side, but my bed is tweaked so I need a new one of those to....

I also found a video form sc4 of me pulling a guy out of the dirt.
              The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
              Originally posted by Dubway5887
              I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• ^Love that black Ranger
                Instagram @benseifert666
                #shitboxcolt build thread revival coming soon

Comment

• Originally posted by dillpicle View Post
                  bagged? or static? if thats static thats sick!
                  It's bagged. Wheels are 17x8 +30, 2" spacers front and rear with an added 5/16 up front to help make up for all the camber. Rolled bed sides. I usually drive with it just picked up off the ground. I actually **** that its on air. I have been considering selling it and building a static truck.

Comment

• Comment

• damn ive always wanted to get a stanced truck but im too chicken shit to roll with just 2 seats ha

nice truck man^ get some low profile tires for a nice low too!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                        damn ive always wanted to get a stanced truck but im too chicken shit to roll with just 2 seats ha

nice truck man^ get some low profile tires for a nice low too!
                        Those 60 series on 14's lol, new rims are gonna be 15's with 55 series

Comment

• question for you guys with roof racks on trucks, how do they mount? do you need to permenately screw something to the roof? id love one for the looks and to throw my bmx up on instead of under my hard tonneau(dont ask why) just curious

keep em coming

Comment

• oh and my truck is a two door extended cab, does it only work on 4 doors or if at minimum has those small suicide doors behind the front door?

Comment

• Basically the same way as coupes... Its not hard.. Now if you felt like gettin custom go to a junk yard and pick up a rack, section it and pop a few holes in the roof...

Who's at the door

Comment

• My front Q clips on my Yakima go inside the door as usual and the rears clip on the drip rail. No 3rd door or anything on the back.

Comment

Working...
                                X