Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129
Results 3,201 to 3,216 of 3216

Thread: Stanced Trucks?

not really stanced, but this is my 82 mazda. 18700093_905553949623393_7135067524606838229_n.jpg
    Last edited by 1lowsan; 06-08-2017 at 04:18 PM.

I used to trawl this thread so much when I got into offsets. So many good photos! Keep it alive!
    Mine is now bagged, stretched, and IRS'd

| 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Quote Originally Posted by BozoBubble View Post
    Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

my JNKHB

Seems like the thread is still open but nobody has been posting up in about 2 years now, I wonder if the guys are still around.

Quote Originally Posted by PRO-STAR View Post
    my JNKHB

ohhh are these vskfs?

Most likely, seems like this truck has a 5 lug swap.

New to the forum, I'd like to start a build thread for this so I figured I'd knock out one of my 5 posts here. 1974 Toyota Hilux, sitting on a custom chassis I designed and built, with the drivetrain from a 2013 Grand Sport corvette (dry sump ls3, which we then added an LSA blower to, z06 trans/diff/suspension/brakes). To make my life extra difficult, I'm doing it all without any sort of widebody so I had to narrow the front 13" and the back 15", and I want to have a fully functional bed (no fuel cell or anything like that mounted in it). Since this is stanceworks, I guess I should mention wheels: drag setup is a custom set of CCW classsics, I also have a set of 3 piece HRE's and a set of steel wheels for it. Hopefully finishing it and competing in drag week in a month.IMG_8796.jpglooks like an rc car.jpgNot sure if I like these rims.jpg
    I over engineer the solution to small problems while ignoring the big problems.

'74 Toyota Hilux (under construction), '74 Lotus Europa (low mileage, ALL original), '95 Mazda Miata (supercharged), '99 Chevy C2500 (ratty sleeper, 650 rwhp turbo LS), '01 BMW 540i/6, '76 Dodge Aspen (Lemons Race car)

Also a new guy but I've been reading the fourms for years. This is my 97 ford ranger with a coilover on ibeam front suspension setup.

Untitled by Cole Hannah, on Flickr

Cool Ranger Cole! Is that fabbed up or a kit? Also, post up your wheel setup numbers for reference.

It's not a complete bolt on kit, there's a guy (ricksrangerz) that makes the coil buckets, c notch, radius arm mounts, and trans cross member. Lots of grinding and drilling out heat rivets and frame mounts. His coil buckets are made for a couple different coilover setups but I went with a small qa1 coilover and swift spring, his other stuff is mostly for bagged trucks. The rest of it was fabrication and figuring out what would work. Basically I'd lower it, hit something, and have to cut or clearance and the process went on and on. For example the drive shaft hit the bed and fuel tank cross members and I cut the fuel tank cross member out and built a new bed cross member since I'm running a fuel cell now. I had someones help to figure out super beetle air shocks fit in the rear with different bushings. The wheels are 15x10 et -38 and tires are 195/50s.

TutuApp is the best app store for all the users on ios & android devices. Tutu offers its users to get multiple apps to download and for use. Tutuapp Apk manages tons of apps with different varieties.
    Tutuapp
    Tutuapp for ios

TutuApp is the best app store for all the users on ios & android devices. Tutu offers its users to get multiple apps to download and for use. Tutuapp Apk manages tons of apps with different varieties
    Tutuapp
    If you really want some multiple entertainment shows, cartoons and movies then must download this app. It’s an amazing application for all the online streamers.
    cartoon hd

Quote Originally Posted by hambler View Post
    New to the forum, I'd like to start a build thread for this so I figured I'd knock out one of my 5 posts here. 1974 Toyota Hilux, sitting on a custom chassis I designed and built, with the drivetrain from a 2013 Grand Sport corvette (dry sump ls3, which we then added an LSA blower to, z06 trans/diff/suspension/brakes). To make my life extra difficult, I'm doing it all without any sort of widebody so I had to narrow the front 13" and the back 15", and I want to have a fully functional bed (no fuel cell or anything like that mounted in it). Since this is stanceworks, I guess I should mention wheels: drag setup is a custom set of CCW classsics, I also have a set of 3 piece HRE's and a set of steel wheels for it. Hopefully finishing it and competing in drag week in a month.IMG_8796.jpglooks like an rc car.jpgNot sure if I like these rims.jpg
    Yaaaa, I'm gonna need to see a whole lot more of this please.

This is the rubbish thins about living in the UK... Not enough trucks damnit!