X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by d.dulin View Post
    I've been off this thread for a while

[IMG][/IMG]
    Nice truck man. I'm building a 3.0 Turbo Ranger right now.

Are those Crown Vic wheels?

Comment

• I don't think I ever commented on this! Haha

Comment

• Awesome thread! New here, and thought I should share

FrontAngleSm4-14-17.jpg

Comment

• low ass drift trucks are the future !!

this has more than likely been posted but the thread is over a 100 deep so

Good things come to those who wait, or in Nigel Petrie’s case, they come to those that dedicate every last minute of their spare time to a dream, to a vision of creating something bespoke. We’ve come across some pretty inspiring builds over the years here at Speedhunters but the ‘Drift Ute’ is unlike anything …
          LIL HIGH x LIL LOW

My stage 3 Focus ST MK2 build:
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...CON-1-Focus-ST

Comment

• dont let this thread die!!

Originally posted by BozoBubble
            Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

• not really stanced, but this is my 82 mazda. 18700093_905553949623393_7135067524606838229_n.jpg
              Last edited by 1lowsan; 06-08-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• I used to trawl this thread so much when I got into offsets. So many good photos! Keep it alive!
                Mine is now bagged, stretched, and IRS'd

| 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Originally posted by BozoBubble
                  Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

• my JNKHB

Comment

• Seems like the thread is still open but nobody has been posting up in about 2 years now, I wonder if the guys are still around.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRO-STAR View Post
                        my JNKHB

ohhh are these vskfs?

Comment

• Most likely, seems like this truck has a 5 lug swap.

Comment

• New to the forum, I'd like to start a build thread for this so I figured I'd knock out one of my 5 posts here. 1974 Toyota Hilux, sitting on a custom chassis I designed and built, with the drivetrain from a 2013 Grand Sport corvette (dry sump ls3, which we then added an LSA blower to, z06 trans/diff/suspension/brakes). To make my life extra difficult, I'm doing it all without any sort of widebody so I had to narrow the front 13" and the back 15", and I want to have a fully functional bed (no fuel cell or anything like that mounted in it). Since this is stanceworks, I guess I should mention wheels: drag setup is a custom set of CCW classsics, I also have a set of 3 piece HRE's and a set of steel wheels for it. Hopefully finishing it and competing in drag week in a month.IMG_8796.jpglooks like an rc car.jpgNot sure if I like these rims.jpg
                            I over engineer the solution to small problems while ignoring the big problems.

'74 Toyota Hilux (under construction), '74 Lotus Europa (low mileage, ALL original), '95 Mazda Miata (supercharged), '99 Chevy C2500 (ratty sleeper, 650 rwhp turbo LS), '01 BMW 540i/6, '76 Dodge Aspen (Lemons Race car)

Comment

• Also a new guy but I've been reading the fourms for years. This is my 97 ford ranger with a coilover on ibeam front suspension setup.

Untitled by Cole Hannah, on Flickr

Comment

• Cool Ranger Cole! Is that fabbed up or a kit? Also, post up your wheel setup numbers for reference.

Comment

Working...
                                X