Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by toydatto View Post
    I like the steelies. Where did you get them? Custom made?
    They are cragars actually. I ordered them through summit.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
      Can't go wrong with cragars, they look bada** on ur truck
      94 Mazda B3000 ext.cab
      DJM 3" drop Ibeams
      Belltech 2" drop springs
      Flipped leafs
      18x8.5/18x10

Comment

• Originally posted by Brimmy View Post
        ^ Your truck looks melted in comparison to stock

Lol
        My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

• I love coming to this thread cause all of us understand our trucks and respect each others ideas and trucks as well.

Ohhh aLaFleur i saw you had the black truck for sale! If i lived closer and had the money to work on another side project i would by it off you! It would be a good start to my mini truck collection i want to get going. It goes as....

1. 00' Chevy s-10 (Have)
          2. 1974 Toyota Hilux
          3. 1970 640 Datsun Pickup (Next few months)
          4. MK1 1980 VW Caddy
          5. 1976 Chevy Luv
          6. 1995 Nissan Hard Body

Anyone else have a list of special cars/truck they want to obtain through there life lol
          Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
          Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

Got it! Thanks. I knew I had seen those somewhere before. I knew they weren't Dianmond because of the smoothness.

Also, found your build thread for this truck. I was afraid you had painted over the orange one's stock graphics.

Comment

• try to haul firewood in your stanced bmw or honda haha

Comment

• ^ Haha! You need that ride height all the time
                | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by toydatto View Post
                    Got it! Thanks. I knew I had seen those somewhere before. I knew they weren't Dianmond because of the smoothness.

Also, found your build thread for this truck. I was afraid you had painted over the orange one's stock graphics.
                    Oh no sir! Never! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
                      I love coming to this thread cause all of us understand our trucks and respect each others ideas and trucks as well.

Ohhh aLaFleur i saw you had the black truck for sale! If i lived closer and had the money to work on another side project i would by it off you! It would be a good start to my mini truck collection i want to get going. It goes as....

1. 00' Chevy s-10 (Have)
                      2. 1974 Toyota Hilux
                      3. 1970 640 Datsun Pickup (Next few months)
                      4. MK1 1980 VW Caddy
                      5. 1976 Chevy Luv
                      6. 1995 Nissan Hard Body

Anyone else have a list of special cars/truck they want to obtain through there life lol
                      That's a pretty solid list you got there. I really just want another 78ish toyota. I **** myself for selling my last one,

And yea I was going to sell it but i'm going to hold off for a while now that I dump a shit load of money in it lol

Comment

That's a pretty solid list you got there. I really just want another 78ish toyota. I **** myself for selling my last one,

And yea I was going to sell it but i'm going to hold off for a while now that I dump a shit load of money in it lol
                        Man there is a 78 or 79 on Craigslist right now I saw it last night

Last edited by milano_red; 04-04-2012, 01:50 AM.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                        Originally posted by nickskater09
                        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Hmm... Might have to go check that out. Thanks for the heads up man.

Comment

• Wildman can you do me a favor? Measure the bottom of the frame up to the bottom of the body of the truck. I have almost 4 inchs of frame and i feel as if you don't have as much as me since i have a gen2 setup.
                            Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                            Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Just found this in my phone. Throwing it up here for shits and giggles

Comment

Hmm... Might have to go check that out. Thanks for the heads up man.
                                No problem man. I'm always checkin out Craigslist list for parts I don't have lol

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                                Originally posted by nickskater09
                                I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Working...
                                X