Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who comes up with that s10/rb combo?

"well i have a rb sitting in my garage, and a gutted s10 outside... lets see wut bastard child i can make"
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

That red Nissan hardbody with the Work Meisters.....ugghhhh so sick! I learned how to drive stick in my dad's Nissan hardbody back in the day. His however was not quite as dope at that one......lol.
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Hawaii stretch

chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

i was literally just thinking about this the other day, i was thinking how much i love slammed trucks and duallys but i would appreciate one that was stanced, i.e. not sunken wheels

Comment

im not flush, but i dont think im sunk. i guess im sortaflush ...

Comment

I just did a photoshop for a guy on a local forum as he wants to stance his ford ranger

Comment

Usually truck owners like their trucks 2 ways...Bagged and bodied or jacked up, there aren't to many out there just sitting low and flush.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell_G View Post
                  Hawaii stretch

lifted a rediculous amount. as the diffs are still in the same height

Comment

my old truck.

not stanced, but i love to whore it.

Comment

that's a good lucking truck...The new Colorado's look amazing with a static drop and 20's.

Comment

if i could stance my b2600i and still lay frame i'd be down... this might be close... but maybe not exactly what your lookin for...

not stanced enough, but this is where i want my normal ride height...

mazdawg mikey from mazda bscene pictured below

one of my friends old trucks below

nissan from S.I.C (Street Issue Customs)

Comment

^^^ Leland? ^^^
                          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

My bro's Silverado

i like it!
                            Dope Shit - http://dasis300.wordpress.com/

Fan page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cool-C...?v=wall&ref=ts

Comment

My old Hardbody. Bought it stock, only had it a couple months when a 95 Pathfinder got traded in at work. Fully loaded, Heated leather, 4X4 etc. I live in the country and it made more sense. Sadly I sold my pickup to some old guy, now it's a rotted out piece of crap.

I now have a Hilux, which I have a few sets of low offset 15x8 wheels for that would have look awesome on the pickup, including "JDM Deer Fields"

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                                ^^^ Leland? ^^^
                                who else but me...? i cant imagine someone else having the same screen name as me...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X