Page 999 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 49989994998999799899910001001100910491099 ... LastLast
Results 24,951 to 24,975 of 32412

Thread: Aussie Random Thread.

  1. #24951
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Posts
    4,565

    Default

    Andrew is not broke, has munies for all dis Honda of his. LuLz
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

  2. #24952
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    967

    Default

    you've probably spent more in front guards and front bumper resprays than i have in mods for it so far haha

  3. #24953
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    S.E. Melbourne
    Posts
    1,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    I think you got it completely right. She wants the freedom of being single while having me on the sidelines just in case.

    To be honest, she basically just sent me exactly that. So I guess that's it. I will see her tonight and see what happens. I think I have just been delaying the inevitable.
    Best of luck man, you know what you want and she knows what she wants. All the best and hopefully you will be in a happier place in time.

    Also waking dead fans TERMINUS FEK

    And GC is back WHOOOOOOOOOOOOP
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeeeb View Post
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

  4. #24954
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Yessss monthly gc scrape like a dickhead seshes again <3

  5. #24955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neni View Post
    best of luck man, you know what you want and she knows what she wants. All the best and hopefully you will be in a happier place in time.

    Also waking dead fans terminus fek

    and gc is back whoooooooooooop
    holy fek!
    Dem cannibals doe.

  6. #24956
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,777

    Default

    Cleaned up the Subaru some more. Sorted out the front brake lines, reverse lights and exhaust is booked in for tomorrow morning.

    Mid pipe and new cat being installed. Then sort out brake light and rear brake lines and child restraint bolts. Then she's ready for Friday morning.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

  7. #24957
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Posts
    4,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewn View Post
    you've probably spent more in front guards and front bumper resprays than i have in mods for it so far haha
    *sigh*....sad but true....LMFAO
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

  8. #24958
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    577

    Default

    pulled to the side of the road near a school at 3:30ish for a quick stop off at a friends house to pick up a key from under doormat and left my car parked right next to the student crossing (no pedo).

    A minute later I walk out to discover a young primary school kid literally mashing his face on my window...like actually dragging his head across it and putting his hands on the window in a very obscure manner. I wasnt sure how to approach him because I wasnt sure if he actually had problems but he just saw me and ran off LOL!

    Little cheeki kunt left finger prints all over my windows n shit
    Like a glove

  9. #24959
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Must have been the "free candy" writing on the side of the car

  10. #24960
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielsahhhn View Post
    pulled to the side of the road near a school at 3:30ish for a quick stop off at a friends house to pick up a key from under doormat and left my car parked right next to the student crossing (no pedo).

    A minute later I walk out to discover a young primary school kid literally mashing his face on my window...like actually dragging his head across it and putting his hands on the window in a very obscure manner. I wasnt sure how to approach him because I wasnt sure if he actually had problems but he just saw me and ran off LOL!

    Little cheeki kunt left finger prints all over my windows n shit
    Fucking what the hell did I just read?

    That is hilarious!
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

  11. #24961
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,777

    Default

    A quick update of what occurred last night.

    Phoebe came around and I gave her an ultimatum. I told her that she cannot have the freedom of being single while I just sit here, waiting to pick up the pieces. I said that if she wants said freedom, she would need to do it alone.

    She cried. Told me that all she wanted was me. I said that that may be the case, but you have clearly stated in numerous text messages that that is not all that you want. I explained my position in the situation multiple times, told her that what she wants and what I want are completely separate and that it may be best if we parted ways.

    She cried a lot. In the end she said that she wanted to chose me and that she was sorry. Afterwards, she was angry at me(?) because I had given her an ultimatum. I told her that I had too, so that she could make the decision herself and be held accountable (I sound like my boss), but regardless, we will see what happens.

    Anyway, I thought I'd update you all as, well, this is all I really have to talk too. I have a counselling meeting setup for Friday, so we'll see what comes of that.

    //

    In other news, Subaru is at exhaust shop. Drove it for the first time more than 10 metres. Felt good son. Tonight/tomorrow night I have a few more little things to do ready for Friday morning. No more defect plz.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

  12. #24962
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Posts
    4,565

    Default

    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

  13. #24963
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Fkn awsome to here Seb that you showed her whos boss! Sometimes females try all kinds of dumb shit on their partners. So she got angry at you WTF for shes the one that was fucking you around.

    Anyway good job Seb keep it up and her in line.

  14. #24964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.
    Hahahahaha

    One for Oxer
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

  15. #24965
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    967

    Default

    seb putting on the big pants yee yee

  16. #24966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    eep calm, go mash your face on a car window.
    Hahaha hahahahhahaha hhaha I fucking died when I read that!

    Good work seb! Im sure one way or another itll work out for the best

  17. #24967
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.
    I fucking laughed so hard man. So good.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

  18. #24968
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Huge congrats to Lukey on the baby news congrats mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    Ordered #loweritfaggot stickers if anyone wants any, gonna have twenty of them lol
    No thanks...

    Quote Originally Posted by HoZy View Post

    [/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by RBT View Post
    Cant believe my engine builder has had my engine for 6 months now WTF. This is really starting to piss me off!
    Im seeing everyone else work on their cars and I cant do shit till I get the engine back.
    I KNOW THAT GOD DAMN FEEL.......

    Quote Originally Posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    I know they won't get magically better, hence why I am organising to see a counsellor and shit.

    As for the choice. I wanted to make a choice, fuck, I went out the other week and got a loan for an engagement ring, and then this all happened. I was ready to make that commitment right, and I know everyone will be like, "you're only 12" sort of shit, but I was ready and I thought she was too.

    Now, she's come back and said she doesn't want to be defined by us. That she wants to do her own thing. I have no problem with her doing her own thing, but when it is hiding shit from me and me just having to tag along.

    I still don't think she thinks she has done anything wrong when it came to texting this bloke behind my back, and then when I asked her not too, to continue doing so with his number under an alias.
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    That's the thing with highschool sweetheart relationships, they'll always get to this point that you guys are at now where the whole world seems a lot bigger than it did a few years back. You guys are at a defining stage of your lives, it's a great time to travel, meet people, get into trouble, do stupid shit, buy stuff you don't need, find out who you really are etc etc. Sounds like she wants the freedom of being single while having the safety net of a boyfriend in case things go wrong, can't have it both ways.

    My advice (and it's been said here before by other people), it's time for SebTime™. Take a break from relationships and concentrate on making yourself happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    A quick update of what occurred last night.

    Phoebe came around and I gave her an ultimatum. I told her that she cannot have the freedom of being single while I just sit here, waiting to pick up the pieces. I said that if she wants said freedom, she would need to do it alone.

    She cried. Told me that all she wanted was me. I said that that may be the case, but you have clearly stated in numerous text messages that that is not all that you want. I explained my position in the situation multiple times, told her that what she wants and what I want are completely separate and that it may be best if we parted ways.

    She cried a lot. In the end she said that she wanted to chose me and that she was sorry. Afterwards, she was angry at me(?) because I had given her an ultimatum. I told her that I had too, so that she could make the decision herself and be held accountable (I sound like my boss), but regardless, we will see what happens.

    Anyway, I thought I'd update you all as, well, this is all I really have to talk too. I have a counselling meeting setup for Friday, so we'll see what comes of that.
    Anth summed it up perfectly. Could not have said it better. But by the sounds of it you have worked it out which is great to hear.

    I have known a lot of couples in the exact same situation. Not many stuck it out un-fortunately, but good on you for getting through it and keeping things going. I hope it all turns out good for you two man. Also hope the counselor can help you out as well. Good luck with it all mate

    Also sorry for the big spam post, i don't get in this random thread very often so need to catch up.
    Last edited by USDMem1; 04-02-2014 at 03:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

  19. #24969
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    967

    Default

    so whens we doing a garafe cafe sesh mah g's

    miss yall

  20. #24970
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    victoria, australia
    Posts
    1,347

  21. #24971
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    S/E Melbourne
    Posts
    895

    Default

    Gotta keep that pimping hand strong Seb

  22. #24972
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MEL Australia
    Posts
    23,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    All the best mate



    But then my secret will be revealed...



    Councelling is free if you're not a dikeddd that holds up traffic when backing out of your driveway to not scratch your Jason spesh Dundas Panels Racing front bumper
    Fucking lost it hahahahaha


    Seb, <3
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

  23. #24973
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    967

    Default

    trying to help out bennet cause this has me stuck too

    any clue what colour this dc2 is resprayed in?


  24. #24974
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    577

    Default

    'blue ribbon' blue would be my guess. I am not too sure on the exact paint code however

    looks sex


    EDIT: first post on 1k page...get around me
    Last edited by danielsahhhn; 04-02-2014 at 10:44 AM.
    Like a glove

  25. #24975
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,777

    Default

    Weeeowwww,
    1000 pages on the random thread...

    First post in this thread was at 09-21-2010, 12:13 PM.

    Took us ages to hit 1000 pages lol
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •