Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think it was more the fact that there was a young male in Spotlight and every other customer was a mum or female pretty much. Full wanted to get out of there ASAP.....pain in butt to get the roll of ribbon and then go to counter and tell em how much in length you want. woulda been happy with, gimmie da whole roll......left overs i can tie on my tow hook coz i think im cool and mebe have stance.....STANCEROPES. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....................... ..........
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• faaaa, Mandi is baller. cars n drift and car parts and car stuff......ay your from QLD...fan of BlackMilk? =D

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        i think it was more the fact that there was a young male in Spotlight and every other customer was a mum or female pretty much. Full wanted to get out of there ASAP.....pain in butt to get the roll of ribbon and then go to counter and tell em how much in length you want. woulda been happy with, gimmie da whole roll......left overs i can tie on my tow hook coz i think im cool and mebe have stance.....STANCEROPES. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....................... ..........
        Ha ha I can see you driving around with ribbons hanging from your car
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Is that an s14 I see there?

Comment

i think it was more the fact that there was a young male in Spotlight and every other customer was a mum or female pretty much. Full wanted to get out of there ASAP.....pain in butt to get the roll of ribbon and then go to counter and tell em how much in length you want. woulda been happy with, gimmie da whole roll......left overs i can tie on my tow hook coz i think im cool and mebe have stance.....STANCEROPES. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....................... ..........
            hahaha, I'm imagining an outsider that strolls into one of the bars in a western and the piano player stops, the chit chat stops and all eyes on you :P

Oh yea, that's a pain too with how much you want!

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            faaaa, Mandi is baller. cars n drift and car parts and car stuff......ay your from QLD...fan of BlackMilk? =D
            Yea live in Sunny/Cylcony Qld :P

BlackMilk clothing? They have some nice stuff, funny though I was going to buy some bathers they make and were like $80 and then I was like hrm *insert fry squinty face* no not paying that much, but will blow a few thousand on rims no worries haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Mandi View Post
              hahaha, I'm imagining an outsider that strolls into one of the bars in a western and the piano player stops, the chit chat stops and all eyes on you :P

Oh yea, that's a pain too with how much you want!

Yea live in Sunny/Cylcony Qld :P

BlackMilk clothing? They have some nice stuff, funny though I was going to buy some bathers they make and were like $80 and then I was like hrm *insert fry squinty face* no not paying that much, but will blow a few thousand on rims no worries haha
              YES
              BM Clothing....dam leggings...HHHNNGGGGG.....gonna get a pair for fun....LMFAO.
              THeir leggins are the best material...feels saaa gewwttt., might even get the sharkie jersey.....hahhahahaha..im farked..hahaha

Comment

YES
                BM Clothing....dam leggings...HHHNNGGGGG.....gonna get a pair for fun....LMFAO.
                THeir leggins are the best material...feels saaa gewwttt., might even get the sharkie jersey.....hahhahahaha..im farked..hahaha
                Hah they come in boys sizes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mandi View Post
                  Hah they come in boys sizes?
                  nah, but its all good coz it stretches a bit. im an XS as so im told....bahahaha.

Comment

nah, but its all good coz it stretches a bit. im an XS as so im told....bahahaha.
                    You're all set then!

Comment

• :|
                      03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      getout.

Comment

• Im listening to the Veronicas. FARKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

• nek meet tranz rocks up in blackmilk tights and a taylor swift t shirt

Comment

• ill let you feel em if i do get them. material is amaazzzinnggzzzzz

Comment

• Cuncefucked

Comment

• Originally posted by bflat View Post
                                cuncefucked
                                qft
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X