X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
    maybe i was...
    you werent, you were too busy fucking up the awkz sesh.

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
    Now we have a tall skinny like little oxie woxie, when he comes back frm the states he's gonna be loaded up on fatty foods and be a big chubby oxer !!

Btw ask the yanks if they ride fat kids :P
    da ribbbbzzzzz
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by tranz View Post
      you werent, you were too busy fucking up the awkz sesh.
      this ^

Comment

• SW dinner sesh here

Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• are you all mad?
          lmao neni fuck yeah im hungry now.

also, BBS RS' might get new lips... and sizes will be 10+7.. lol shit.

Comment

• random thread so random comment- do you ever find that you just keep building your parts pile and feel like you never have cash to actually get it onto your car? haha man it is frustrating!

but then, i've done 'bit by bit' builds on cars and i've done 'car disappears / rolls stock and then BAM' and i do enjoy the BAM part when everyone spins out and you sort of go holy ish that is really my car.. haha

Comment

• Seriously, the RTA sucks the ass to deal with compared to VICroads and Vicroads is bad enough...

Driving and un-registered car from Sydney to Melbourne ain't as easy to organise as I had hoped...
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Because Sydney. PITA to deal with .. Close to selling my car coz of it.

Comment

• Comment

• 15x8-4 4x100 professors

Comment

• Naaaaaaaaaaam get on it ^

Comment

• Fucking crazy woman. I used to shag this bird (one and off for about a year) she was a super star in bed but a bit whacko. Anyways iv moved on but she wont leave me alone. She has been OS for a while so I took this as a sneeky time to delete/block on facebook. Nahhhhhh dumb fuck has to get one of her "friends" to msg me on facebook to see if im ok. WTF...

I have girlfriend as as much as keeping you on the "books" would be an idea you are just too crazy. FUCK OFFF YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                          Naaaaaaaaaaam get on it ^
                          i would consider if they werent 2k

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                            Fucking crazy woman. I used to shag this bird (one and off for about a year) she was a super star in bed but a bit whacko. Anyways iv moved on but she wont leave me alone. She has been OS for a while so I took this as a sneeky time to delete/block on facebook. Nahhhhhh dumb fuck has to get one of her "friends" to msg me on facebook to see if im ok. WTF...

I have girlfriend as as much as keeping you on the "books" would be an idea you are just too crazy. FUCK OFFF YOU
                            pimp daddyyy haha

Comment

• hook me up woody

Comment

• See, he never comes on unless he has some crazy story hehehehehehehehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X