Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hype soon built with the large number of people expected at the meet, and the hardtuned.net Facebook page soon...

a few of us on here
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
      r31 with watanabes.
      Thinking about this general scheme as next car.... thoughts?

I can pretty much do this setup, albeit in a more basic form, for about $5k.
      what watanabes, they are superlight
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• that drag car

hnnnngg

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          what watanabes, they are superlight
          Fuck, did I say watanabes? I meant superlights :P

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
            so shinny and ray are bad influences... want them RS's =P
            i have another set of RS 15x7 +25 4x100 man just got here a few days ago, want me to bring them to the next gc meet? haha

Comment

• Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
              i have another set of RS 15x7 +25 4x100 man just got here a few days ago, want me to bring them to the next gc meet? haha
              oh those specs are already decent... pls bring so i can see =P
              sigpic

Comment

• 3 months ago when i bought my RS' no one really rocked them, now errrrbody has RS' Im not cool anymore. Probs gonna sell mine now

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                Btw i saw that drag car did a burnout and sprayed the surrounding cars with stones !! Im surprised no one bricked his car...
                Last edited by Guest; 07-18-2012, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                  Btw i saw that drag car did a burnout and sprayed the surrounding cars with stones !! Im surprised no one bricked his car...
                  if he hit my car with stones i woulda blocked him in.

Comment

3 months ago when i bought my RS' no one really rocked them, now errrrbody has RS' Im not cool anymore. Probs gonna sell mine now

yeah id be fkin feaking out if that shit was happening infront of my car......bit silly to do that in an area where ppls cars are and the ground isnt completely solid.
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Bloke with axe should of axed him
                      Originally posted by Smeeeb
                      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Comment

• What was he doing there to start with. More and more holdens and fords are coming to JDM meets :/
                          I wonder why no one said anything to him for what he did..

Comment

What was he doing there to start with. More and more holdens and fords are coming to JDM meets :/
                            I wonder why no one said anything to him for what he did..
                            i dont really see the problem with them going to "jdm" meets

i agree about not saying something tho.

but it is one tough look drag car

Comment

• they were doing a shoot not knowing that hardtuned had a meet organised thats why they were there
                              sigpic

Comment

• tough car but what a fuckhead
                                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X