Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont look at my front end. I feel naked without my lip.
    pussy lips that is.............

Comment

• Gotta cut the grass.. cannot be fucked. I know some of you arnt at work today, COME HELP eheheh

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc"]#DIRTYLAUNDRY - YouTube[/ame]
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
          Gotta cut the grass.. cannot be fucked. I know some of you arnt at work today, COME HELP eheheh
          Get your Mrs hahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
            Get your Mrs hahahah
            FKIN AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....you know he probably did....lazy keint....bahahahahha

finally washed my car today.....now its all shiny....for like half a day....and then dust rapes it....LOL
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• that's fking brutal colin!

Comment

• anyone watch the shire?

bored at work eating my meal. result....

posted on a couple more of there pages. awaiting response....
                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• LOL.... didn't see the how sbut the freakin annoying ads every 5 seconds was enough to keep me away.

Can't stand how the only strategy aussie networks have is to attempt to brainwash you by screen the same ads over and over again.

Maybe put some effort into developing or choosnig your shows. Some creativity wouldn't hurt!

Comment

• eyeing new set of wheels OMG someone stop me ><
                    sigpic

Comment

• jarred made a mate of mine mad on fb ><
                      sigpic

Comment

• Fkin Daniel you bored kient....fkin funny read......the shire...fkin hope they get belted when they go out in public....bahahahahaha

Nam.....new wheels...gogogo.......dw bout your mate or jarred....new wheels..nuff said.

my front bar took a hit from the road...twas like mount everest in the middle of the road.....stupid construction site fkin wif da roads.....i need lotsa touch up paint....bahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          Fkin Daniel you bored kient....fkin funny read......the shire...fkin hope they get belted when they go out in public....bahahahahaha

Nam.....new wheels...gogogo.......dw bout your mate or jarred....new wheels..nuff said.

my front bar took a hit from the road...twas like mount everest in the middle of the road.....stupid construction site fkin wif da roads.....i need lotsa touch up paint....bahahahaha
                          touch up wont be enough, you need a new bar =P
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                            eyeing new set of wheels OMG someone stop me ><
                            as TRaNz said, gogoogogogo

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                              touch up wont be enough, you need a new bar =P
                              would love a new Kenstyle bar....but cant see that happening anytime soon...BAHAHAHA....
                              nah its now got like claw like scratches on the front side bottom......so weird.....

Comment

• new wheels for sure nam!!

not that the old ones needed improving!

Comment

Working...
                                X