• To summarize that paragraph

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Fuck everyone.

Oxer.
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• If I got 40 cents, I'd buy myself a 30 cent cone

Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Like I said it was a 4am rant. Maybe I went a bit over the top but fuckin when I asked him about he he denied it constantly until i told him I caught him out. That's what annoyed me more. At the end of the day I'd get butthurt too if someone did my set up. And not sure if all sf are butt hurt. I just msgd one person about it.
        Anyway my toilet shit session is over. After last night hot nandos, I am litterly butt hurt.

Comment

• I had all the lols.

the way I see it. Nothing I can do to any of my cars, hasn't been done before. Sure I might be one of the first in Oz (if I'm lucky) but chances are, its' already been done before OS. So it's not like I'm pushing any boundaries or anything.

If someone wants to copy my sh*t, they can just buy my sh*t, that way I can go do new sh*t.

I'm bored, and kinda broke, so i'm not even going to tempt myself by looking on yj...

Comment

• I was having a pull this morning while thinking of oxer and Reece... No homo

Also, I want to rape my neighbour.

Comment

• some srz bzns going on in hurrr

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                some srz bzns going on in hurrr
                will you be my neighbour?

Comment

• FARRRRRR full flamethrower shit going on here.

Comment

• Moh I had a fap too and I thought of you so I could last longer

Comment

• Oxers angry again!! Run!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Fuck everyone.

Oxer.
                        1. i dont like your attitude.
                        2. nah nah ey.
                        3. my dick
                        4. i dont like the holes in your various track pants
                        5. see this, read it and......

6. SIR, SIR. GGEEEETTTTT OOOUUUTTTTT!!!!!!!

**giggles** =)

im still sleepy despite only waking up now.......awwwwwwww
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Reece is talking about kai, apparently one of the simply fresh kids is mad coz kai bought the same spec equips and same size tires and apparently copied him. I might not enjoy being hassled by kai about stickers and shit every single time I rock up at a car meet, but I have something to say.

To the guys in simply fresh guys who are butt hurt, 1. You were not the first to run those wheels and specs on that car, so don't feel you have a sense of entitlement. 2 if you want to stand out, you need more then just real wheels to be noticed in this 'scene'. 2. Atleast kai buys genuine wheels and doesn't rock fakes like half the simply fresh kids do. 3. Go fuck yourselves.

Pay careful attention to that last point. If you're going to get butthurt over something so petty, get a fucking life.

Someone feel free to point them in the way of this post. If anyone gets mad because of what I have said, come see me at the next meet we're at, ill give you a tissue and .40c to call someone who gives a fuck.

Reece, I love you, but you need to learn to not give a fuck about petty bullshit that doesn't involve you or us. Kai might have a stance works sticker, but so do a million other people. Doesn't mean you need to get all political and get involved.

Fuck everyone.

Oxer.
                          lol kai... hopefully reece, your mates know it was done before them by another dc2 owner in VIC (note in VIC, dont make me start overseas lol)... my mate from fys... done 2 years ago when i had the accord... enjoy

Last edited by namtaro; 07-15-2012, 11:22 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• That integra lives near me. I walked past there pissed as most Saturday nights!

Comment

Reece is talking about kai, apparently one of the simply fresh kids is mad coz kai bought the same spec equips and same size tires and apparently copied him. I might not enjoy being hassled by kai about stickers and shit every single time I rock up at a car meet, but I have something to say.

To the guys in simply fresh guys who are butt hurt, 1. You were not the first to run those wheels and specs on that car, so don't feel you have a sense of entitlement. 2 if you want to stand out, you need more then just real wheels to be noticed in this 'scene'. 2. Atleast kai buys genuine wheels and doesn't rock fakes like half the simply fresh kids do. 3. Go fuck yourselves.

Pay careful attention to that last point. If you're going to get butthurt over something so petty, get a fucking life.

Someone feel free to point them in the way of this post. If anyone gets mad because of what I have said, come see me at the next meet we're at, ill give you a tissue and .40c to call someone who gives a fuck.

Reece, I love you, but you need to learn to not give a fuck about petty bullshit that doesn't involve you or us. Kai might have a stance works sticker, but so do a million other people. Doesn't mean you need to get all political and get involved.

Fuck everyone.

Oxer.
                              Oh man, nailed in on the fucking head !!! Ill tell you whats ridiculous: i said t one of the simply fresh guys he 'copied' the colour from a EK in the states, and they all had a fucking sook. Yet, they feel the need to do what they did about some wheels. Hipocritical as. And the part about the fake wheels... fuck im still picking myself up ! Ox i love you

Comment

• There's a difference between copying and giving credit where it is due to copying and claiming you were the first despite being caught out. That's what got me mad. But over it now.got bigger problems like making this skid plate .

Comment

Working...
                                X