• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure.
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Rant.
      I **** motherfuckers who straight up copy shit and then claim it as there own. Not try push the limits, but copy it exact. (Yeah i did it once when i was like 12 but you learn). I dont expect this from a 20+ year old. Now his sporting our flag whilst the person he copied off is shattered as fuck and frankly a better person than him. Oxer you may know who I am talking about.

And if this person sees this, yeah im talking to you. We still need to touch base.

End rant,

Comment

• Reece you crazy cunt, who are you going to have a hood fight with?

Comment

• No fights. Too old for that shit. ahhaha. Just gonna confront him about it and tell him to relax a bit cause his pissing off a lot of people even whole crews/groups. And deep down i can tell his alright. Just needs someone to say it straight up to him
          yareally

Comment

• Hmmm now im curious hehe. Why you up this time brother?

Comment

• lol dafuq?

210 bucks for a GHD hair straightener...black gloss, so itll match my car....LOL...tempted to buy for me....bahahah...nohomo.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                Hmmm now im curious hehe. Why you up this time brother?
                Was at gym then had shit to do. What about you homie? You rolling through tonight ?

Tranz. Your hair is straight as is -.-

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                  Rant.
                  I **** motherfuckers who straight up copy shit and then claim it as there own. Not try push the limits, but copy it exact. (Yeah i did it once when i was like 12 but you learn). I dont expect this from a 20+ year old. Now his sporting our flag whilst the person he copied off is shattered as fuck and frankly a better person than him. Oxer you may know who I am talking about.

And if this person sees this, yeah im talking to you. We still need to touch base.

End rant,

??
                  - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Pics of both cars? Original and copy?

Comment

Rant.

End rant,
                      Unaware. Aware me
                      Originally posted by Smeeeb
                      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Was at gym then had shit to do. What about you homie? You rolling through tonight ?

Tranz. Your hair is straight as is -.-
                        Nah nah ey, its for styling, not straightening so much. =D

Comment

• All show you homies tonight

Comment

• kooooooooo
                            Originally posted by Smeeeb
                            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBM7i84BThE"]Star Wars Call Me Maybe - YouTube[/ame]
                              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Reece is talking about kai, apparently one of the simply fresh kids is mad coz kai bought the same spec equips and same size tires and apparently copied him. I might not enjoy being hassled by kai about stickers and shit every single time I rock up at a car meet, but I have something to say.

To the guys in simply fresh guys who are butt hurt, 1. You were not the first to run those wheels and specs on that car, so don't feel you have a sense of entitlement. 2 if you want to stand out, you need more then just real wheels to be noticed in this 'scene'. 2. Atleast kai buys genuine wheels and doesn't rock fakes like half the simply fresh kids do. 3. Go fuck yourselves.

Pay careful attention to that last point. If you're going to get butthurt over something so petty, get a fucking life.

Someone feel free to point them in the way of this post. If anyone gets mad because of what I have said, come see me at the next meet we're at, ill give you a tissue and .40c to call someone who gives a fuck.

Reece, I love you, but you need to learn to not give a fuck about petty bullshit that doesn't involve you or us. Kai might have a stance works sticker, but so do a million other people. Doesn't mean you need to get all political and get involved.

Fuck everyone.

Oxer.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X