Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol adrian, the only thing Rotas will be good for is cheapish skid rims, so you can have decent offset and thrash the shit out of them... thats only if you're on a cheap budget but lol

also varrstoen... sponsors all the "pro" drifters here, so they're on most of them

this happened, it was strange that it bent, and not cracked, but it was in a weird way.. im sure if it were forged, tiny buckle, back out onto the track.. though he broke a tie rod end or something like that...

I mention something about Rotas and kids my age have a go at me... what would they know... oh wait
    Last edited by Cooper.; 07-14-2012, 06:00 AM.
    Flickr
    FB Page
    Facebook

Comment

• my mates new ride... more lows in the making =P
      This is "phils s14a" by Nam Dang on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

enjoy
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Someone else did do it, dado wasnt driving...

pretty sure kids at jdmst writing off cars out the front of the meet is the biggest problem...
        Yeah dude sure, but doing a skid infront of GC isnt exactly a good example, to whoever did it - might as well shit where you eat. Not being a bitch here, just dont see how its acceptable to do a skid because we know him, but then go all out on the kid that hooned at jdmst

Comment

• This ^^^^
          Should be more acceptable to do a skid outside a jdmst meet rather than in front of our hang out joint. Robin has been good to us for the past 2 year's now - lets respect that people.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
            Yeah dude sure, but doing a skid infront of GC isnt exactly a good example, to whoever did it - might as well shit where you eat. Not being a bitch here, just dont see how its acceptable to do a skid because we know him, but then go all out on the kid that hooned at jdmst
            For starters, we know Dado, he wasnt driving. Im not saying it was a good idea, nor am I saying it should happen again, but dont get but hurt about people ripping into your mate in the s15. That guy wrote off his car, right out the front of a jdmst meet. Theres a difference. One skid, drive off, no one cares. Write off car, cops come, car has to be towed, fines handed out etc.

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
            This ^^^^
            Should be more acceptable to do a skid outside a jdmst meet rather than in front of our hang out joint. Robin has been good to us for the past 2 year's now - lets respect that people.
            Robin has been good to everyone a lot longer then 2 years, and to be honest, he has had much worse then a skid out the front. When the whole street is full of cars and everyone hits gate when leaving at 11pm, Im pretty sure that draws just as much if not more attention.

Again, Im not condoning shit, Dont even know why george is so butthurt? lol Its not like we were having a meet when it happened, doesnt even have anything to do with us?
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Just woke up shattered missed skid but prinny sesh made up for it, now hungry for gc haha
              Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                Just woke up shattered missed skid but prinny sesh made up for it, now hungry for gc haha
                Monday night 7pm. GC sesh before I leave this godforsaken cuntry

Comment

• ^done. Will be late as standard LOL

Comment

For starters, we know Dado, he wasnt driving. Im not saying it was a good idea, nor am I saying it should happen again, but dont get but hurt about people ripping into your mate in the s15. That guy wrote off his car, right out the front of a jdmst meet. Theres a difference. One skid, drive off, no one cares. Write off car, cops come, car has to be towed, fines handed out etc.
                    Not putting the blame on your, nor am i saying you agree with it, just saw people talking about it like it was a cool thing to do and you just seem to be the only one replying. As for the kid, i couldnt give one fuck if i knew him or not. Apsolute fuck head for doing what he did.. it just looked like dado did one by his status and luke's too !

Comment

• lol, God damn fucking facebook.

George, if you didnt know that Lukey likes burnouts, then you arent around these parts enough. Also, dont believe everything you read yeah? Just remember, context is something that is lost on the internet.

Comment

• Its hard not to believe something when numerous people say it :P

But yeah fair enough dude it wasn't dado and no one was accepting of the fully hektic skid !

That being said i got a snowboard lastnight for 200 bucks... time to hit the snow

Comment

• Someone remind me to do helis when I drop the Gtr front end in...

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                            ^done. Will be late as standard LOL
                            Late or a no show? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Late I'm hungry already haha

Comment

lol, God damn fucking facebook.

George, if you didnt know that Lukey likes burnouts, then you arent around these parts enough. Also, dont believe everything you read yeah? Just remember, context is something that is lost on the internet.

wen is uKLey coming down again? should all just smear black dirt on him and tell him its burnout residue or some shit.
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X