Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, hoping mine do too, I really just want to start getting them fitted and looking sexy.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• mine are still sitting in my roon

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        mine are still sitting in my roon
        Abos down your street steal your car again?
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Fuck im bored....

Comment

• As soon as mine get here they are getting trial fitted and then if all goes well, powder coating the center black and getting the lips polished. Just depends how much corrosion is on them, might get everything soda blasted first.
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
              Abos down your street steal your car again?
              bitch no abos in my rich people estate

and my car garaged

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                bitch no abos in my rich people estate
                lucky
                use to get them for just cruising around our yard even though the house is 200m back off the road.
                Only thing car related to go missing is a set of jumper leads thankfully
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• soooo much homework due. going to hear about it tomorrow
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• any melbourne guys wanna help me pick up a eg bonnet, bar, guards? guy lives in st albans, i dun have a large vehicle to transport the bonnet, any help would be nice =)
                    sigpic

Comment

• I have a sneaking suspicion that it really doesn’t matter what I’m writing right now since none of you are likely to be reading this text. The picture above is sensory overload, plain and simple. I saw it in person and I still don’t believe it, so I’ll give you a few minutes to stare, …

Last edited by cln; 06-17-2012, 06:29 PM.
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                        any melbourne guys wanna help me pick up a eg bonnet, bar, guards? guy lives in st albans, i dun have a large vehicle to transport the bonnet, any help would be nice =)
                        I could but I don't have anything to transport it all in.

Comment

• >trolls kid
                          >cries at school
                          >principal sends me and others to office

wtf srsly
                          Flickr
                          FB Page
                          Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooper. View Post
                            >trolls kid
                            >cries at school
                            >principal sends me and others to office

wtf srsly

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, you're such a cunt =D
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• KFC Australia - Hey guys, it's back on Wednesday 27th & Thursday 28th June. We are very excited, can't wait to bring it back!

the double

i never had one the first time round, must make sure i get one this time

Comment

• ox

195/45/16 nankang ns2

how much?

Comment

Working...
                                X