X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jase.

Skid|Works

Edit: 9000th reply motherfucker!
    Last edited by Guest; 03-27-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• umm no...i got the 9000th reply, you got 9001.....so......get a bag of potato chips, got to the toilet and eat the chips in there, but after every 5th chip do a full flush but then after every 11th chip do a half flush.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• jase i worry about you.

Comment

• TRaNz...... you toilet seat head

Comment

• im just a cool kient....eps last nite at maccas when the cops waited and watched me reverse park my car.....LOOOOOOL

Comment

• HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

in other news, whos leting me crash at there place on saturday nite?

Comment

• so bought a genuine bride euro II seat, with s13/14/15/180sx rails for $460 off ebay, sold rails for $170, making seat equal to $290, i think ive done well with my student budget =P
                sigpic

Comment

• who else is going jdmst? dont wanna cruise in like a loner lol
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• i wanna go to ozhonda & jdmst on saturday and lunch on sunday, but i need a place to crash on saturday night, otherwise im not gonna bother

Comment

• Lukey, my place.

Neni, I am. not sure what time, Might head over a bit earlier to try and get a park inside... its going to be fucking huge.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Lukey, my place.

Neni, I am. not sure what time, Might head over a bit earlier to try and get a park inside... its going to be fucking huge.
                        ok sweet thanks mang. feel like such a burden always staying at your joint

Comment

• stfu.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• was being srs

Comment

• does this belong to that guy

and this

edit: I'm hiring out a D7000 and some lenses for WTAC, who's gonna be there that weekend so I can do a mini photoshoot of their car on Sunday? 'Cause I'll be bored.
                              Flickr
                              FB Page
                              Facebook

Comment

• yeah the camry is Reece's (private_numero or watevz ) and MX5 is Robbie's ( eelite )

Comment

Working...
                                X