• Show
Clear All

• +1
    how'd you manage that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      sunburnt feet = worst ever
      Indeed!

Some cunts threw a water bomb at the jazz from one of the balconies at the apartments while I was waiting for the garage door to open.

Heads will roll. I know which one it was aswell.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Shits gonna go down. Give em your torch.

Comment

• They went out, There was 6 people in a room thats registered to have 2 people in it.

I have to wait for staff to come in in the morning to work out what Im going to do. Im not going to just forget about it, the chicks whos name its under came down and started lying about it.

Then came down later to say someone from above them was throwing shit onto their balcony, I went and looked, theres no idiots in any of those rooms...

When they left, they left before the other people in their room did, didnt say anything, just looked down and kept walking, and being in this industry I can read body language. I know they know I know... I didnt tell thim it was my car though incase they want to be real fuckheads and go into the carpark looking for it...

Comment

• was the chick hot?

and yeah ummm hope u get em back real good....LOL
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• One of them is, But I believe they are young, drug fucked idiots. The guys they are hanging out with are tools...

Anyone seen the movie 'The Town'? ben affleck, charlestown.... The scene in it where they go and fuck those cunts up in their apartment, I want to do that so bad... beat the shit out of them with hockey masks on... pour heroin on them so they cant go running stright to the cops, and shoot them in their fucking legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                +1
                how'd you manage that one?
                was at inverloch for new years. on new years day was down playing beach cricket for a while and just generally being in the sun. i just cant believe how bad they are compared to my chest, back, shoulders, neck, arms and face.

my left foot isnt to bad but my right is agonising, can barely walk on it, swollen pretty bad and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  no, just towed home. People need to learn that not everything is as it seems on FB...
                  Haha fairo..

Holy shit I'm smaaaaaashed loll.. Went out with mates from Perth last night, all paid for, drinks,. Food, the lot...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    sunburnt feet = worst ever
                    I can confirm this New years Day 2007 my feet got killed by the sun down at Mornington.

Comment

• im going up to summernats on thursday to lol.

still swollen and stuff. right is worse than left.

also.

thinking of lowballing this dude on the ksports?

Comment

I want to do that so bad... beat the shit out of them with hockey masks on... pour heroin on them so they cant go running stright to the cops, and shoot them in their fucking legs.
                        For a water bomb? I mean, I completely agree to fuckin them up, Heck I would even have your back... but dayam, your probably not the right guy to fuck with by the sounds of it? hahah.

And Lukey... Sunburnt feet is one of the worst pains out.. Fishing on a boat for 6 hours, hardly had any skin left on my feet by the end of it.. No shoes for a month.

1987 BMW e28 535i
                        "Respect your elders"

Comment

• You touch my cars, you're playing with your well-being.

Im the easiest guy in the world to get along with, but if I ever catch someone messing with my cars in person, They will be on the missing persons list for a long fucking time.

Comment

You touch my cars, you're playing with your well-being.

Im the easiest guy in the world to get along with, but if I ever catch someone messing with my cars in person, They will be on the missing persons list for a long fucking time.
                            Actually... TBH I agree.
                            Im in the same boat... Fuck with my shit, my family, or my friends.
                            Did this stuff get all settled today?

1987 BMW e28 535i
                            "Respect your elders"

Comment

• Nothing settled yet... All I can say is karma is a bitch.... What goes around comes around.

Comment

• Fml. 4 hours early for work.

Comment

Working...
                                X