• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    was in mikes neck of the woods today
    Healesville???
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
      Healesville???
      yea me and a mate did twisties for like 3 hours, from tgon all the way thru the buxton to the roadhouse of buxton burgers lol.

came back thru healsville (fuck me dead is was busy along the main drag) then down to cockatoo and pake then on the freeway home

Comment

• Fuck me swingin.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• hey hey team, whats news? saw pics of yours oxer, looks killer, did it get impounded coz of its height??

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            yea me and a mate did twisties for like 3 hours, from tgon all the way thru the buxton to the roadhouse of buxton burgers lol.

came back thru healsville (fuck me dead is was busy along the main drag) then down to cockatoo and pake then on the freeway home
            Cool cool, yeah Healesville mainstreet was busy as hell that day, has been pretty much everyday since christmas... That is one good thing about Healesville though, We live at the start of some of the best twistie roads around I miss taking the civic out in the mountains around here...
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• it was like being stuck on the monash freeway on a monday morning!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5L4MM3D View Post
                hey hey team, whats news? saw pics of yours oxer, looks killer, did it get impounded coz of its height??
                no, just towed home. People need to learn that not everything is as it seems on FB...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  no, just towed home. People need to learn that not everything is as it seems on FB...
                  LOL, i even saw it on JDMST and was like damn these cops are jealous.
                  btw does your car get impounded in Australia for mods?

Comment

• It can, but only when classed as extremely dangerous etc... generally its for stupid behaviour on the road.

Comment

• <3 compressor surge. new bov + wound tiiiight = squirrel flutter.

Also rb25 on high boost on a nice cool night is pewpew.

how are you kids tonight?
                      Flickr

Comment

• I should post here more often, hope you all have an awesome NYE tonight.

Comment

• happy new years for tonight kids!

Comment

• Happy new year peeps..

Comment

• Happy new years dudes
                              have a good safe one !

Comment

• sunburnt feet = worst ever

Comment

Working...
                                X