X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tsk hard life ox
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• oxerrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post

WOW... major drooool!!!

Comment

• Hungover a little, fucking sugary margaritas...

From now on, shots only.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Comment

• How's the tat going ox? You should get one on your foot, so it's as low to the ground as possible

Comment

• weather looks like it might be good for next weekend

and i just seen the sizing guide on 67 and think i got too big

ben told me to get one size bigger than i usually wear as they shrink a bit, owell guess ill wait n see, if not i need to get bigger. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post

How's the tat going ox? You should get one on your foot, so it's as low to the ground as possible
                  Apparently feet tatts are for women.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  weather looks like it might be good for next weekend

and i just seen the sizing guide on 67 and think i got too big

ben told me to get one size bigger than i usually wear as they shrink a bit, owell guess ill wait n see, if not i need to get bigger. lol
                  Have you got them yet?

Comment

• no not yet.

im hoping it comes in during the week so i can put a sticker on my windscreen for the show.

Comment

• oh, im bidding on these wheels thru streeter atm.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• You can always sell you T's to someone else haha.

Those wheels are badass, being ssr the lips are probably welded though.... That and they would look much better with a centercap...

But damn cheap haha

Comment

• haha ill get mum to wash them first and see how much they shrink. and i need to go gym ive been super lazy, once i get bigger i might fit into them lol

yea i love the look of them. but i cant seem to find any info or pics on them tho

Comment

• Yeah sweet as.

Im gonna have to start saving and doing work, need to have the civic redone for summer me thinks.

Comment

• i still need to get smaller tyres for my sportmaxx but i dont wanna spend the money, ive already worn slight grooves into the rear sidewalls lol.

Comment

• they are slightly bigger now.

how much more can i do it before it comes a risk?

Comment

Working...
                                X