This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballin!
    Anyone got one white one spare for sale ?

Comment

• you fucked it up didnt you :P

Comment

• fuck was it hard to set straight moe? im tempted to tape everything off with masking tape to make sure i get it straight

ps hit me up next time u go GC reece ive got a spare sw sticker if u want it
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• i folded the sticker in half after we found the centre of the windshield and butted the top up against the seal so it is pretty straight.

Comment

• Comment

• XVIIIR - nothing but love for that thing.

Comment

• jelly of trans sun roof.

Comment

• be jelly oof my fucked front guard....warped rippled shit FTW.....fk i swear im gonna kick it and beat the shit out of it with a hammer and cricket bat...fkin hittin sixes and evvvfing.
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                    XVIIIR - nothing but love for that thing.
                    Got nothin but love for..you
                    no homo

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                    jelly of trans sun roof.
                    +1
                    I want one, but i wouldnt pay 2k for one -.-

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    be jelly oof my fucked front guard....warped rippled shit FTW.....fk i swear im gonna kick it and beat the shit out of it with a hammer and cricket bat...fkin hittin sixes and evvvfing.
                    rage seshhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                      be jelly oof my fucked front guard....warped rippled shit FTW.....fk i swear im gonna kick it and beat the shit out of it with a hammer and cricket bat...fkin hittin sixes and evvvfing.
                      i knew deep inside there was a deadly yakuzza cunt

Comment

• I am already thinking about more tattoos....
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                          jelly of trans sun roof.
                          ill sell u mine i can only use it on hot nights or if i wear a hat anyway lol. fuckyeah being a ranga in aus
                          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            I am already thinking about more tattoos....
                            i want to get a tattoo soon too, get them done together when you get back?
                            sounds awfully gay but its ok. i wont have my pants off because they will go on my arms.

Originally posted by cln View Post
                            ill sell u mine i can only use it on hot nights or if i wear a hat anyway lol. fuckyeah being a ranga in aus
                            ROFL. believe it or not but my uncles a ranga.. arab rangas.. bitches dont know about arab rangas

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              I am already thinking about more tattoos....
                              get one that says "Oxer" or something.
                              or or or, get one that says " sssshhhiiiiiieeeeeettttttttt "
                              bahahahahahaha.
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• these on my right inner bicep
                                اياد
                                سوسن

Comment

Working...
                                X