• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm now that would cause an exhaust leak

been slowly wearing down the gearbox and the exhaust flange

i can't realy tuck the exhaust any higher

oh and some camber wear for Rhyse as a comparison

i've already had them flipped, and they don't have much tread left on the inner side anymore, so i'll be decommissioning them for drift soon
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• they also drive these now sooooo undercover
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        i put my sticker on......fk man it was the hardest thing....tryuing to get it right center and not slanting.
        had to full get the tape measure out, make markings with masking take on the screen and find out measurements of the sticker and have the totaly windscreen length divided so i could find the middle point was exact. omg and then measure down to see i had it leveled and not slanted....fkin hell.
        Dunno how u went about that Mike (DNYALL)
        but i think i got it right in the end. also threw in the SW emblems i got ages ago from Oxybum on the side rear quarter windwaz. im very SW reppin now` =]
        im fucked then i couldnt even draw a straight line with a t square in graphics class sighh
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          club permits are for cars 25yo and older

pretty much have to be a member of a club that participates in the club rego scheme and the rego gives you 90 days a year to drive the car, so you also get a log book which you have to fill out every time you drive the car
          Pretty much what Roman said, except you also have the option of a 45 day permit which is only $60 per year, that's what I use, yeaaaah buddy!

90 days is the maximum though, and the logbook aint that bad, it's just the date, brief description of the drive (ex: StanceWorks meet - Bonny Doon), driver name and signature.

Comment

• does vicroads issue the log book or you get one from say officeworks?

Comment

• i need to have 3 cars on 90 day club permits and i recon i'll be set for all my driving needs lol
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                im fucked then i couldnt even draw a straight line with a t square in graphics class sighh
                BAHAHAHAHAHAHA......need like 4 people to apply one sticker i reckon.....bahahaha
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• drinking.... wooo hooooo

In the house of stance
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA......need like 4 people to apply one sticker i reckon.....bahahaha
                    My mate just had t down and help me. It was so fkn hard

Comment

• Garage Cafe sesh with Reece......ruined me....my front drivers quarter got caved in abit with the wheel while reversing out.
                      Thanks to TheStu for pulling it abit out so i could still drive.
                      But its all warped n rippled dint spec shit. So pissed.

Comment

• Thanks roman! im at ease now hahaha
                        And jase, yeah fuck mann. Im so shattered i wasnt on that side of the car to see it before it got worse. Was too worried about the left side of your front bumper smashin on the driveway. Like i said 100000x before im so sorry man. let me know if you need a hand fixing it dude

Comment

• no love for rhys >=(
                          sigpic

Comment

• yeah baddd. coppin all the blame tonight. Blame seshhh ftl bro LOL. Dw man ill shout ya a drink asap

Comment

• is it better to go to a wrecker in Melb to find a front quarter or get one from japan? Coz ive found a few from yahoo auctions for about 150-200AUD buy now. just have to get it painted and then re roll the guards again.

Comment

• got...

???

Comment

Working...
                                X