Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw a yellow VE Ute with a canopy and flashing lights, pulled over a van on Mt Derrimut Rd

luck coz i just clutch in and rolled past

have not seen one of those unmarked cars in the area before

usually its the dark colour VE commodore as the unmarked cars
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Gonna keep my eye out for that one. I guess with all the fines they been handing out due to defects they can now afford more undercover cars. What time was this roman?

Comment

• when i go to wprk, there are lots of those s and ss utes with canopies which are unmarked cars around

i work in tulla, i see allways silver ones

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
          Gonna keep my eye out for that one. I guess with all the fines they been handing out due to defects they can now afford more undercover cars. What time was this roman?
          around 4PM

they have those traffic counter things set up on boundary rd, i recon there is a blitz coming there soon, coz last time there were traffic counter strips on Mt Derrimut Rd, they set up a camera that reads plates and were pulling people over as they come over the bridge

Comment

• haha, epic observation skills roman

Comment

• i drive that road to work very often, so i gota keep my eye out

Mt Derrimut Rd is popular for cops, coz they sit with a radar and pin you as you come over the bridge

Comment

• datsun got to 5k..... wayyyyyy outa my budget

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                  around 4PM

they have those traffic counter things set up on boundary rd, i recon there is a blitz coming there soon, coz last time there were traffic counter strips on Mt Derrimut Rd, they set up a camera that reads plates and were pulling people over as they come over the bridge
                  Observation noted. I have never seen a blitz occurring on mt derrimut road so forgive me for such a stupid question but as i frequent that area a lot, is it safer to always come from station rd end (deer park end) or do they setup down that side as well?

Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                  haha, epic observation skills roman
                  Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                  i drive that road to work very often, so i gota keep my eye out

Mt Derrimut Rd is popular for cops, coz they sit with a radar and pin you as you come over the bridge
                  I seen that. 60 speed limit but just before it. So tempting to speed considering it isnt really a residential area and the middle of no where. But ill keep that in mind from now on.

Comment

• de-rego car.
                    acquire permit
                    speed through fixed cameras like a baws?

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                      Observation noted. I have never seen a blitz occurring on mt derrimut road so forgive me for such a stupid question but as i frequent that area a lot, is it safer to always come from station rd end (deer park end) or do they setup down that side as well?
                      last time i saw a blitz there they were nabbing people on the station Rd side, like they had a camera set up before the bridge on the derrimut rd side and as the cars traveled single line over the bridge the camera could scan all the plates and as you came over the bridge towards the roundabout side there was like 4 cop cars pulling cars over and i saw a few further down doing laps

Comment

• Wow. full lock down and shit
                        Never really looked into it but whats the deal with these club permits on the regos and shit?

Comment

• club permits are for cars 25yo and older

pretty much have to be a member of a club that participates in the club rego scheme and the rego gives you 90 days a year to drive the car, so you also get a log book which you have to fill out every time you drive the car

Comment

• Just Received my Lowly Gentleman order in the mail.
                            Stoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              last time i saw a blitz there they were nabbing people on the station Rd side, like they had a camera set up before the bridge on the derrimut rd side and as the cars traveled single line over the bridge the camera could scan all the plates and as you came over the bridge towards the roundabout side there was like 4 cop cars pulling cars over and i saw a few further down doing laps
                              I was caught for un-reg'd by this set up, around knox way, about 6 months ago. The first camera was set up on a VW van. Now i eagle eye every van parked on the side of the road.

Comment

• got a package in the mail today =P dw its not wheels lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X