This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah hubcentrics could work, any ideas if they make them to fit merc vitos

cheers for all the help, its appreciated.

Comment

• its only rubbing on the tyres your running for rwc so wouldnt car be at stock height anyway? roll the guards / streth tyres abit and you should be fine
      Last edited by cln; 08-19-2011, 05:28 AM.
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
        its only rubbing on the tyres your running for rwc so wouldnt car be at stock height? roll the guards / streth tyres abit and you should be fine
        The cars on bags, so not stock height, the tires are not anywhere near the guards, guard side is fine, its the inside where they are rubbing, and can't stretch tires due to it being a van (commercial) they need to be load rated.

My 20 inch rims have a nice stretch, but i cant use them for a RWC.

Comment

• ah no shit haha comm van on bags? nice! spacers should fix it just gotta make sure youve got enough room inside your fenders when ur running low since your tucking the rims (im guessing?)
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• yeah plenty of room that side, if i space too much ill run out of hub. this is the issue.

Comment

• yeah man if you have plenty of room on the outside run some 20mm bolt on hubcentric spacers, but i still don't quite understand what the issue is

are you trying to get a RWC for the van, if so won't you be aired all the way up when going to get RWC?
              also because RWC don't like spacers and won't pass the car with them, so maybe see if you can find some merc steelies with lower backspacing to avoid running spacers
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Comment

• stop fingering your CVs Lukey
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• i cant help it after fisting a muffler at work today

Comment

• I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        FML

the Z burst a rear drum seal and pissed out brake fluid everywhere

lucky i managed to do a temp fix to drive it home, but now i need to fucking rebuild the rear drums before i can go for RWC again
                        ahhh fuark.
                        Originally posted by anth View Post
                        old cars man, they're a headfuck. It'll be worth it once you take it down the spur and let the carbs sing.
                        Originally posted by Neil View Post
                        sounds like ill have fun with the datto if i can score it

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                          sounds like ill have fun with the datto if i can score it
                          Huh what old datto?
                          Yes i have been living under a rock.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                            Huh what old datto?
                            Yes i have been living under a rock.
                            getting ever so close to securing a datto. 4 days to go

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              make sure you are getting a legal tint done, last thing you want is to have to get the whole thing re-done again coz the cops cannary you for
                              As long as the front windows and wind screen are at legal level the rear passenger and rear windows can be as dark as you want. Kinda nuts buts it's legal.

Probs do 20% tho

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                                getting ever so close to securing a datto. 4 days to go
                                What type i ment.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X