X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    JC. got any pics of the merc ur gettin?
    Not currently, my camera is off getting repaired. I dropped it taking a video of my mum doing a drift

Will have a thread posted up as soon as I get it back.

On the plus side, got my eibach springs today, got home from school and installed them, still legal by 2mm! Happy days hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      The other day I drove home a car load of us, all smashed, blind drunk, speeding on the fwy and all... Not a care in the world. Rolled past cops like it was nothing...
      Sound's like a recipe for disaster to me :/

Comment

• Being sick sucks. But at least the weather is shit house.

Got a whole week of cash work lined up for next week so $$$ towards racecar.

Comment

• i should be looking at a few mercs this weekend hopefully

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            i should be looking at a few mercs this weekend hopefully
            Pimpin

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
              shinny; thats baller. hope you find out what set up he has. where did you find it?
              guys of fit freak in america. they know how to do there jazz's up there lol. saw it in a random post before so searched him up

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
              car lowered on skunk2 coilovers?

Fit Photos & Videos - Teaser! Coilovers, Possums, and now Enkeis :-D - Skunk2 coilovers are my friend. :D http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3236/low2st1.jpg Sig in the making. ;) http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1238/low1sj7.jpg Update... Put my Enkeis on. Driving down a back road at 50mph. I hit a huge possum. Didnt...

sad its gone now, heres the story:
              http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-p...eek-recap.html
              nam your a legend. talking to my mate who did up his vento. where thinking of making new mounts on the rear to lower it more and get some metal thingi that i forgot the name of .. think there washers of some sort to run rear camber as well. fingers crossed it all goes well

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
                guys of fit freak in america. they know how to do there jazz's up there lol. saw it in a random post before so searched him up

nam your a legend. talking to my mate who did up his vento. where thinking of making new mounts on the rear to lower it more and get some metal thingi that i forgot the name of .. think there washers of some sort to run rear camber as well. fingers crossed it all goes well
                sounds interesting, do it! lol yerh hes on skunk2s but they are modded he says, so i dunno, too bad he has a mini coupe now =P
                sigpic

Comment

• Yeah I know. So bummed. His car was completely balling.. Yeah I presumed the suspension was modded to get it that low. Been half searching for lower springs. Saves me modding the body. Defs wanna run rear camber tho so I can speeze 9" under the rear Lols

Comment

• FML

the Z burst a rear drum seal and pissed out brake fluid everywhere

lucky i managed to do a temp fix to drive it home, but now i need to fucking rebuild the rear drums before i can go for RWC again
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• old cars man, they're a headfuck. It'll be worth it once you take it down the spur and let the carbs sing.

Comment

• Hey guys, in a little dilemma. I am wanting to get tint on Sunday, but not sure what to get.

I can get 30% & 35% for $180, or 20% for $200. I would like 20%, but how hard is it to see out of at night, for a N14 Pulsar.

Cheers guys.

Comment

• Just put tires on stock rims and fitted them to my car for roadworthy, damn tires rub on the inner wall of my rear tubs. its super bad when i am rolling low due to the camber. FML

Would 5mm spacers fix this?
                          Last edited by xpeesx; 08-19-2011, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xpeesx View Post
                            Just put tires on stock rims and fitted them to my car for roadworthy, damn tires rub on the inner wall of my rear tubs. its super bad when i am rolling low due to the camber. FML

Would 5mm spacers fix this?
                            should help relieve it

Comment

• ^^^ only issue is i have stuff all hub left to play with, 5mm spacers will take me right too the edge! would that still be okay?

sorry for the stupid questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sm1l3y View Post
                                Hey guys, in a little dilemma. I am wanting to get tint on Sunday, but not sure what to get.

I can get 30% & 35% for $180, or 20% for $200. I would like 20%, but how hard is it to see out of at night, for a N14 Pulsar.

Cheers guys.
                                make sure you are getting a legal tint done, last thing you want is to have to get the whole thing re-done again coz the cops cannary you for it

Originally posted by xpeesx View Post
                                ^^^ only issue is i have stuff all hub left to play with, 5mm spacers will take me right too the edge! would that still be okay?

sorry for the stupid questions.
                                if in doubt use hubcentric bolton spacers, 15-20mm though are the smallest boltons available unless you go with shortenned bolts

Originally posted by anth View Post
                                old cars man, they're a headfuck. It'll be worth it once you take it down the spur and let the carbs sing.
                                yeah, can't wait to take it down for some hills once i get some decent tires and wheels going
                                curent stock setup of 14x5.5 with a 175 is ridiculously crap with grip levels
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X