Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC. got any pics of the merc ur gettin?

Comment

• not to sure if anyone would know but thought ill ask.
      would anyone know wat set up this kid is running?? suspension that is. hoping to hit that lows with mine

Comment

• lol rhys, if you knew me a yr ago, you should have seen my first tyres on the meisters, was so scary, ran it bold as, flipped it and ran that til it balbed out. looked so scary like i had slicks LOL
        sigpic

Comment

• shinny; thats baller. hope you find out what set up he has. where did you find it?

nam; LOL true. thats me right now ish

Comment

• Hey guys, was wondering if anybody knew of anywhere in Aus stocking the AccuAir eXo Mounts?

I have a suspicion that getting one freighted from the states is gonna kick my wallets testicles HARD!

Last edited by xpeesx; 08-17-2011, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
              not to sure if anyone would know but thought ill ask.
              would anyone know wat set up this kid is running?? suspension that is. hoping to hit that lows with mine

hey shinny, best try fitfreak forums they have pretty good cars with lowz and poke
              sigpic

Comment

• HERE! 15x7 +23

im gooooooood
                sigpic

Comment

• car lowered on skunk2 coilovers?

Fit Photos & Videos - Teaser! Coilovers, Possums, and now Enkeis :-D - Skunk2 coilovers are my friend. :D http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3236/low2st1.jpg Sig in the making. ;) http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1238/low1sj7.jpg Update... Put my Enkeis on. Driving down a back road at 50mph. I hit a huge possum. Didnt...

sad its gone now, heres the story:
                  Fit Photos & Videos - My Week Recap. :-/ - Look for a possible part out. Vivs had a rouuugh week. Driving home from work on Wednesday I believe, hit some traffic. I hit the brakes hard enough for ABS to kick. I hear a loud pop and my car doesnt move. All I have is reverse, figured I broke an axle. I reverse off the...
                  Last edited by namtaro; 08-17-2011, 10:23 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• that sounds like fairly normal camber wear rhys

i get the same kind of wear on my car too, i just monitor the inside tread and when it gets almost bald, i get the tires flipped
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      that sounds like fairly normal camber wear rhys

i get the same kind of wear on my car too, i just monitor the inside tread and when it gets almost bald, i get the tires flipped
                      told you rhys =P
                      sigpic

Comment

• Shhh nam. and thanks roman.
                        But im still suspicious. Because the first 2 months i was running camber before i got my 1st defect it was sweet. no obvious wear. but the 1.5months between defects it went all bald. I guess its one of them things you have to see. Ill try take a picture tonight actually.

But any more suggestions and thoughts would be sick. thanks fellas!

Comment

• lol its ok, going thru tyres is a day to day thing for us. first tyres i had on the meisters came with 50% lasted 2 months each side >< gg daily
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by xpeesx View Post
                            Hey guys, was wondering if anybody knew of anywhere in Aus stocking the AccuAir eXo Mounts?

I have a suspicion that getting one freighted from the states is gonna kick my wallets testicles HARD!

Pees, Airride will be the first company to stock the exo mount... Not sure if they are in stock yet though. They are in bayswater.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• sitting here. at work.
                              thinking. pondering.
                              will i get her?
                              will she be mine?
                              why is it ironic that when i stopped chasing i she came to me........

merry oh merry

yeah im pretty bored.. waiting around for this douchebag to call

Comment

• hahahaha moh... I love you man. May just be the alcohol, but I swear I do.

Theres fucking liquor at servos... you can buy alcohol anywhere.

I have not had a single day sober whilst here... The other day I drove home a car load of us, all smashed, blind drunk, speeding on the fwy and all... Not a care in the world. Rolled past cops like it was nothing...

Fucking america.... my mind is torn, should I stay or should I go.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X