• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nej View Post
    ^ go home, what keeps bringing you back
    Gtfo cunt
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
      Just went back and opened the link and the page doesn't exist anymore, they deleted themselves.

lol.

they didnt delete it
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Air struts won't be here until next week some time, which sucks massive balls.

Just want to rebuild my RS's already!
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• So I'm just like mega banned or something. Can't even look at the page now.

Wonder if they are going to stance off so they can look at all the stanced cars and hang with their stanced friends.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Hmmm hit oil on the on ramp going from monash to eastlink today, sideways at 100kph is not fun when your not expecting it lol!
            03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• So, I either want to go to Wörthersee or SoWo next year, maybe even h2o if I can get time off work.

Who would prefer to go to what and maybe we can get a group heading over?
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                they didnt delete it
                lol.
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• yeh, it's still their. Just keep reporting the page lol. i am also banned
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    Gtfo cunt
                    Ill fucking ban you for linger then a few days you piece of shit.

Originally posted by cln View Post
                    they didnt delete it

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                    So, I either want to go to Wörthersee or SoWo next year, maybe even h2o if I can get time off work.

LOL, Good luck getting a group of broke cunts to spend $5k+ for an international show

Worthersee would be 10x better then the american wannabe's
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                      So, I either want to go to Wörthersee or SoWo next year, maybe even h2o if I can get time off work.

I also really wanna go. Either event would be sick but I'd love to head to the US
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Dom has been a couple of times, ask him.

Comment

• if you can get in touch with him lol
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• easy https://www.facebook.com/sedf.melbourne

Comment

• am I the only one that doesn't find this appealing at all?

Comment

• you're not alone anth, the wheel arch looks like it's giving birth to a set of wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X